Extreme sports

D

Deadmanwalking

The only sport writh it's salt is diving.....

D

darthshearer

You should have seen the squirral that got away man!
It was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big!

G

Gumbo

I will shortly be buying a Muni, you can google if you care, but that's as Extreme as I get.

A

Anasyn

Try giving a bad tempered cat a proper bath without gloves..
THAT is extreme sport (the sport being how long can you keep your hand from being torn open, and keep the cat in the bath):eek7:

M

mank

You bathe your cat? I've had mine 11 years and we've never washed him, he does it himself

D

Deadmanwalking

Talking of cats. Im having to sit here with the cat on my lap feeding it these funny expensive iams cat food stick thingies.

You see it's brother died and it is kinda oldish so there is a fear it may die shortly as well :(

M

mank

My cat malts 365 days a year. I have quite a lot of black clothes.

Well, I say black - it's black with a tinge of tabby.

D

Deadmanwalking

Both were pitch black, completely black.

Brother and sister only way to see the dif was this one (the girl) is smaller then her brother.

He died of a stomach tuma :(

P

pcg79

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Both were pitch black, completely black.

Brother and sister only way to see the dif was this one (the girl) is smaller then her brother.

He died of a stomach tuma :(

i read that 'stomach tuna'

A

Anasyn

I had to bathe her, sometimes do, not that she injured herself, but we've had to put a repellent on her fur to stop her biting cos she's got something irritating her skin and she's basically torn her fur out there, so we're having to hand-bathe her, and then put this stuff on her to stop her licking/biting again.. hopefully it'll pass but it's nasty looking :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom