Explanation Plz Coilla ...

O

old.Xanthian

So er how did u manage to pop 4 Arrows in me when I was behind the wall and u was on the steps at your entrance?

wtf.jpg

Doesnt show much the arrows went b4 i had chance to take screeny.. but they were in my right arm.

And Dont gimme any BS about lag, as u can see my Lag meter is green.

O

old.Kerosene

He doesn't use the forums I don't think but I'll ask him when I see him tomorrow :)

T

Troryn

and so what if your lagometer is green, he can still be lagging and thats what counting, I was lagging last night when playing powersong, it started on my friends machine before it begun on mine (he was right next to me)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

its prolly the same bug countless hibs use when hitting through keep doors/ sending pets through doors / firing arrows/spells through walls/doors .

quit ya whining you got ganked .

p.s before anybody says its not jusdt his that do that ,. i know it aint .

p.s main poster want some pie? :m00:

:sleeping: :sleeping:

S

Subbiz

sending pets through doors, and having underhill zealots nuking through 20 feet of solid concrete isnt a bug, its a feature..

and yea, I know; *sigh*

the arrow thingie happens to me some also, I think its a lag issue mainly... Ive tried standing at amg in emain, taking a few shots, running to a side and after that I still absorb a few arrows for up to 10 secs after..

O

old.Xanthian

Yoda how about u stfu ?
I never said this guy was a cheat, but as the case may be it seems that way to me, i tried to be polite in my post to stop flames from morons like you.
If its a bug then fair enough I accept that.
If this dude comes on flaming me and throwing abuse at me then it obvious hes hiding something and will be reported.

:m00:

S

Sharp Thing

arrow thing is pure lag. ive had times i load an arrow, get a lagspike but keep hitting the bow button, then when lag goes away you see 4-6arrows fly away in 1second or so. pretty kewl when you see that mob drop so fast then tho :cool:

S

Sabu

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Yoda how about u stfu ?
I never said this guy was a cheat, but as the case may be it seems that way to me, i tried to be polite in my post to stop flames from morons like you.

:m00:

:)

S

Stallion-

errr it happens to almost all scouts, atleast for me, if i got my target picked and i shoot and he runs around the corner my drawn arrows always gets shoot out..even if his behind the corner...its not laag its no buggs its mythics calculation formula that is to slow for the info to get translated...its verry common to me i can say....

;)

T

tazzke

I know what happened :cool:

the archer was hunting/aiming the moose...he was hungry and needed some fresh food for his little children...

but since he is a bad archer he missed and hit you instead :rolleyes:

O

old.Kerosene

It'll learn you for having such a big arse.

Your forum is -------------->

Z

-Ziro-

Same thing happened to me too, shot through the wall when I was sure I was safe.

I did say "wtf" but I'm sure it was the laggy DF's fault and the arrow had been fired quite some time before I ran behind cover.

You must have been pretty close to lvl before you were killed? :p

Ziro, 50 wiz on exca

C

coilla

ello all

sorry bout the way i got u Xanthian. It was rather hectic and u wher the first person i found who was yellow to me and when i find a target i keep shooting till its out of range or dead. it is a nasty way to go though, iv had it done me a good few times defending keeps and not been happy about it yet :]. I think it was prolly a mixture of lag, archers game mech and luck.

Hope that answers ur question

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom