Explain

B

Blazor Meneth

Why albs ALWAYS everyday and I mean everyday start to zerg about 8pm and all the week we've been feeding them with fgs... then today we fooking get a damn zerg and kill teh albs.. are the albs so fooking dumb they dont under stand the msg "DONT ZERG with 5fgs".. 2fgs (ok your albs I can see) but every damn they you go up on high numbers like 5fgs, whose teh fooking insta zerg button user?!?!? :wall:

I would like to :mgwhore2: <-HiM-> :mgwhore:

Sooooooo tired :x

S

skile

Blame the guildgroups. Zerg is necessary to get rps for casual players.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
Why Mids ALWAYS everyday and I mean everyday start to zerg about 8pm and all the week we've been feeding them with fgs... then today we fooking get a damn zerg and kill teh Mids.. are the albs so fooking dumb they dont under stand the msg "DONT ZERG with 5fgs".. 2fgs (ok your Mids I can see) but every damn they you go up on high numbers like 5fgs, whose teh fooking insta zerg button user?!?!? :wall:

Well put ^^

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by skile
Blame the guildgroups. Zerg is necessary to get rps for casual players.

Yeah that might be :x

Random albs should build good grps.. wahts the fun running out with a gimp grp?

A

Aybabtu

Yeah that might be :x

Random albs should build good grps.. wahts the fun running out with a gimp grp?

Simple, they take what they can get.

B

Blazor Meneth

Nice quote there =P

Still mid cgs in emain = to take out alb zerg.. or els you aint in a cg /atleast not me/ but albs tend to grow BIG at the evening :x
Most mids I KNOW likes to run in fg an no-more and often I dont see 2fgs mids leaving tk at same time but hey,.. you albs know better, silly me :wall:

B

Belomar

Blazor, I just killed you near ATK at the head of 3-4 FG Mids (not counting the Mids that stayed at AMG). If you are so idiotic that you think that running to ATK will keep you away from the Alb zerg, then you need to learn how this game works. If a Mid zerg (yes, you read that right) kills a lot of Albs near MMG, what do you think will happen next port? That's right, all those Albs will port in again, and they will all want to get to AMG and beyond it.

So, Blazor, get off your high horses. You ain't better. Zerg whines are soooo last year.

A

Aybabtu

Albs doesn't log on to zerg mate, they do run 1fg untill they have had enough of better organized GG then /stick and get easy RP's.....

O

old.Zoyster

mm there is a Hibb zerg at Mill right now. Midd zerg at DCX Hills 5 mins ago :D

F

- Fedaykin -

Go breifine then, FC, BF and sometimes GoL roam there when the alb zerg is strong

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Belomar
Blazor, I just killed you near ATK at the head of 3-4 FG Mids (not counting the Mids that stayed at AMG). If you are so idiotic that you think that running to ATK will keep you away from the Alb zerg, then you need to learn how this game works. If a Mid zerg (yes, you read that right) kills a lot of Albs near MMG, what do you think will happen next port? That's right, all those Albs will port in again, and they will all want to get to AMG and beyond it.

So, Blazor, get off your high horses. You ain't better. Zerg whines are soooo last year.

We came from behind(with fg) when you were up at the tree line and yes it was stupid (me in-game chat: I lub tk fights soo much *not*) couse fights between amg-atk (atelast at the road) there will be 90% chans for alb adds.....

Oh no so you mean IM past year... damn I feel so outside ^^

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
Go breifine then, FC, BF and sometimes GoL roam there when the alb zerg is strong

TY, usually when I go there tho I can get teh grp all the way to gorge w/o any enemys.... but during zerg = breifane then (for us normal wannabe fgs :D )

N

nalistah

blame RG imo

we can almost make 1fg of RG's nowadays :hat:

D

Deletium

Why albs ALWAYS everyday and I mean everyday start to zerg about 8pm and all the week we've been feeding them with fgs... then today we fooking get a damn zerg and kill teh albs.. are the albs so fooking dumb they dont under stand the msg "DONT ZERG with 5fgs".. 2fgs (ok your albs I can see) but every damn they you go up on high numbers like 5fgs, whose teh fooking insta zerg button user?!?!? :wall:

I usually solo a lot in emain around 12am - 4pm.. and its almost certain that around 3 pm mids starts zerging mad.. run around 2-3 fgs when albs only run in 1fg..

S

stunned

Mid and Hib zerg never was and never will be anywhere close to the Alb zerg in Emain. Dont see why anyone bothers to keep denying it, its not like you dont have eyes to is it ... even if they are biased.

B

Blazor Meneth

At morning and around early dinner there are lots of more mids in emain yes.. but fg movers who maybe bumps into eachother on the MG's thats what I've seen.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom