Explain this word please... Leacher.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
What the hell does that mean over in PvP?

Normally it means attacking somebody when somebodys attacking some one else. That's what I think.

Explain what it means here please? So all the retards stop calling me leacher when I kill them when they're not attacking anyone.

Whine.

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
well if 2 ppl having a 1vs1 fight and then when there both low on HP someone comes and kills them both thats leeching, ask Enkor he can tell you all about leeching :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm assuming your not english, 1st of all the ppl you have picked this up from are retards for spelling it wrong. Which is veyr worrying as its used alot.

Its spelt leecher, or leech.

Leech

noun {C}

1 a fat worm which lives in wet places and fastens itself onto the bodies of humans and animals to take their blood

2 DISAPPROVING

a person who gives attention to someone over a long period in order to get their money or support

But people use it in the term of the fat worm. Because if someone attacks someone who is already in a fight. Then they are taking XP that they haven't earn't, just by taking a few hits at them while someone else does all the work.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also if 2 ppl fight the winner then gets attacked whilst he has no hp.

god damn deuce you the finest he bitch, if i had 2 more like you i would be a millionaire

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Spearmi[NT] said:
also if 2 people of opposite sex go out that is considered a date!!!

so if i go out shopping with my mum thats a date?!?!?!? :eek2:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
No, I'm from the U.K. actually. I just get annoyed when people complain when I kill them :/ Makes me want to do it again :flame:

I suppose I do leech then ;o Eh well, **** them all.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
also if 2 ppl fight the winner then gets attacked whilst he has no hp.

I never regard that as Leech, they are just unfortunate :). I mean what should you do if you find someone who has been in a fight and is resting behind a tree on 10%? Give them a wedgie and run away? - Fuck that nuke the fuck out of them they'd just do the same if other way around :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
My vision of leech is where greys nuke purples who are fighting 1v1, even though the greys do little to influenze the fight they gain rps bps etc.

If you then chain the greys for doing it they whine like fooooook....

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I'm assuming your not english, 1st of all the ppl you have picked this up from are retards for spelling it wrong. Which is veyr worrying as its used alot.

Its spelt leecher, or leech.

Leech

noun {C}

1 a fat worm which lives in wet places and fastens itself onto the bodies of humans and animals to take their blood

2 DISAPPROVING

a person who gives attention to someone over a long period in order to get their money or support

But people use it in the term of the fat worm. Because if someone attacks someone who is already in a fight. Then they are taking XP that they haven't earn't, just by taking a few hits at them while someone else does all the work.

Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is crap, to say the least.

Keeping on topic, yes you can use Leaching try looking it up in the dictionary and applying it to the situation.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Your spelling, grammar and punctuation is crap, to say the least.

Keeping on topic, yes you can use Leaching try looking it up in the dictionary and applying it to the situation.

So i typoed 'very'. Big deal.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
No, I'm from the U.K. actually. I just get annoyed when people complain when I kill them :/ Makes me want to do it again :flame:

I suppose I do leech then ;o Eh well, **** them all.
don't leech then fagboy?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I'll stop leeching when people stop leeching from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom