exping in mid?

ecna

Fledgling Freddie
hi :)

i have just 'inherited' an account from a real life friend just about a week ago. currently playing an old healer that was on the account but cant seem to find any groups to exp with. have been told to check varul and darkness falls, but have had no luck with either :( (was a full group in varul but i think they were a 'organised' exp group)

basically my question is this - i have been stuck on the same level for around 5 days now (maybe 6), the window which states which groups are lookin for people consistlanty stays empty (for groups around my level), should i keep up the sitting for hours trying to find a group in the hope this will change or just skip it and move to something else?

any group of people around level 29 that need a healer pleeeease help :( (will pay with dorf love :D)

thanks in advance

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
What's your name ingame? :)

Sometimes it helps to ask around a bit... do a /who 29 34 for example and ask around for groups. Maybe ask in /br in aegir and put yourself up as lfg. Sometimes ppl sound a bit mad, maybe they're busy or something, but don't let that get to you.. just keep looking. Heard that healers shouldn't have a hard time finding groups, but I guess in these days when everyone either PL's in moderna or plays in fixed groups it can be hard.

Another idea would be to look around for a pve minded guild. Some people say it's better to group with people to get to know them and through that find a guild, but it can be done the other way around also.

Lvl'ing a zerker atm in the evening just for fun... soloing with my buffbot.. if you see me online on Ondske feel free to pm me and ask if I wanna group, and maybe we can duo some :)

Good luck ingame

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
the problem with exping in mid now is that Modernagrav PL grps ruins ordinary exping :<.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
the problem is there isnt so many new xp char up to 50.
modern is easy to blame but who there is? there is chars who allready have several lvl 50.
TOA is one reason, every old "fart" in realm need live there so realm can be even against other.

offcourse these who have allready several 50 are out from xp grind in other areas and cannot help "newcomers".
this game is getting old and allmost 0 new inc, only peeps who changing realm from excal or french/german server.

use that /who xx xx command and ask group, many times you find someone.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Moderna Grav groups or Soloing with a BB is way more exp then casualgroup.. I see this as a big problem in the game they should make some bonus exp for running in groups.. Ive joined casual groups only to leave a few minutes after since 1. Exp is slow. 2. You get wipeouts 3. People go afk all the time making exp stop for long moments

Well goodluck to you hope you find some groups to help you xp..

ecna

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the replies :D

actually got a group for a little while tonight, though only made about 1 bub and a half in the 2 hours or so i was grouped, for various reasons. guess i will give it another go for a week or so and see how i go. my ingame name is ecnalubma so if anyone has a group going in the late 20's - early 30's please do give me a tell :D

see u folks around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom