EXPing artifacts together?

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Ive got belt of sun and Croc ring on my skald and am trying to exp croc ring asap (lvl 3 at mo).

My question is... Should I un-equip the belt of sun to get faster exp on Croc ring??? (Sure I read somewhere that any exp u get is halved between the 2 artifacts or something if both eligable for EXP)

Just after some clarification please

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
If at any given time multiple artifacts gain exp, then the exp gained is divided among them.

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
From an old grab bag (http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1317.shtml):

Q: I was wondering, when I’m getting exp for artifacts and I have two artifacts equipped that can benefit from what I’m hunting, is the exp split between them?

A: Nope. Here’s the full answer from the Mistress: “Each equipped artifact will receive the full amount of artifact experience earned. It will not be split. For example, if you are hunting mobs while
in an enemy frontier, your Crocodile Tear Ring and Egg of Youth artifacts would each receive full experience with every magical mob killed.”

Please note that this answer is for EQUIPPED artifacts. Things perching in your inventory don’t magically get experience.

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
I could swear my artifacts exped slower when I had multiple equiped.
Guess not eh? :)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Aye I agree, been EXPing with Sun Belt unequiped and Croc Ring seams to go up way faster on its own than it did b4?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thornea said:
Aye I agree, been EXPing with Sun Belt unequiped and Croc Ring seams to go up way faster on its own than it did b4?

perception :)

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
Ive exped several artifacts together in both 1.67 and 1.68, and they all got full exp in both patches, mythic are right for once..

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
Grabbag answers are made up by coinflips i think. And that they dont have cheat codes to toa sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom