Experienced Players trying to form a RvR Guild

Hardcore_NL

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

2 friends of me and myself are planning to form a small dedicated RvR guild on Excalibur. We don't like big guilds where a lot of ppl are lfg all the time waiting for random groups to join. We prefer the idea of a permanent group that knows how to play well together. I won't reveal the names of our characters on Excalibur, all I say is that we have 3 RR7+ characters (sorc, theurg, cleric) - so the basics for a good grp already exist. I have run the very successful RvR guild "Conquest" on Prydwen/Hib. If you played there at this time you will know how we play for sure. I just returned from playing on Hib/Merlin for a long time to join my friends on EU servers again. If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to pm me on the board and we can talk some ingame after that. If your character is higher RR it's a bonus, but it's not a requirement at all. Oh and btw, mature ppl are preferred.

We are not sure yet with what grp setup we are going to play but probably with something like that:
Sorc, Theurg, Cleric, Cleric, Mincer, Friar, Pally (saracen pleeaaase :) ) Merc/Wiz/Reaver

Looking forward to hearing of you.

Cheers

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
he wont give names of the rr7 chars cos they were ebayed

and that the current owners are crap

successful guild on pryd? then surely this isnt the first time youve used the fh boards. why hide your nick?

Hardcore_NL

Fledgling Freddie
haha, you are funny. This is the first and will be the last time that I am going to reply to silly posts like that one. I was away from EU servers for a long time. Last time when i played was Prydwen and we used the www.prydwen.net forum - my nick was Desah, same nick of my RR7 bard there back then which I sold at RR7. and when I was playing Excalibur the forum was named Barrysworld, my mates that are still playing here gave me this url. I prefer to play instead of making dumb posts on forums.

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
who is going to do damage in that setup?

And just state your ingame name, please... I understand it's fotm but it's so utterly useless.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ppl tned to be more confident when they know names. Like in hi Gunz! instead of hi gimp! (hint hint :p )

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding the topic I wish you good luck on making that rvr dedicated guild m8. Albion needs more guilds that are interested in playing that way and to leave the zerging. Albion is the hardest realm to make a good rvr group so there isn’t really that many dedicated rvr ppl because imo it's very hard to rvr as an alb so ppl tend to not wanting to spend all that time to make the proper templates etc.

I do have my doubts concerning the group setup u mentioned above. As Sollers wrote I think u would need a lil bit more dmg output in the group.

Anyway I really hope u can sort a good alb gg as albion will benefit from that.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:
Regarding the topic I wish you good luck on making that rvr dedicated guild m8. Albion needs more guilds that are interested in playing that way and to leave the zerging. Albion is the hardest realm to make a good rvr group so there isn’t really that many dedicated rvr ppl because imo it's very hard to rvr as an alb so ppl tend to not wanting to spend all that time to make the proper templates etc.

I do have my doubts concerning the group setup u mentioned above. As Sollers wrote I think u would need a lil bit more dmg output in the group.

Anyway I really hope u can sort a good alb gg as albion will benefit from that.

:worthy:

Mincer might be dropped to get another wiz/cab.
But friar seems to be a must with all the spiritmaster/runemasters around :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom