Experience DAOC!

G

Garris-

Hmm.. I'm not sure if anyone posted this already.. but check out the new "Experience DAOC!" thing on camelot-europe.. am I the only person who is on one hand amused, and on the other, terrified if this is how GOA is going to advertise DAOC in europe? I mean.. sure, I want to meet Henri the cool troll postman from liverpool, or Betty the dublin elf/briton nurse....

But.. I mean.. if they ran a TV ad campaign like this, I'd be embarrassed to continue playing DAOC.

Example:

MMG could mean Mega Marvelous Great. In fact, as you already know it, MMG stands for Massively Multiplayer Game. It is a real revolution in the Video Games world, which enable thousands of internet surfers to play online simultaneously.

Not only is that funny and horrible at the same time, but I fear were going to have an insurgence of new players saying "what? who's camping the Mega Marvelous Great? what?"

I could go on.. but you really need to see it for yourself.

Maybe its just me.. but.. aaaaaaaagh.

B

Belsameth

I'd prefer Henru the cool troll postman above quite a number of other people I met.
so I say can only say "Go GOA! :clap: " to that, even if it isn't exactly my cup of tea either

M

mirieth

At least they're trying for a change, although yes, it seems somewhat childish considering the age bracket for the majority of daoc players is 18+ if I'm not mistaken :)

R

Roalith

How old are you again Mirieth, you young whippersnapper you?

:p

T

Thorarin

Apart from the awful English (it reminded me of the Ragnarok Online homepage..) they could at least try to get the movie titles right :)

i.e. Mission: Impossible, not Impossible Mission..

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Roalith
How old are you again Mirieth, you young whippersnapper you?

:p

I'm 16. You out-of-work, dole scum gimp :D

/rude

(Or did you go back to your trolley pushing job in the end? :m00: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom