Expect a huge rollback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fafa

Hope you didn't do any quests with übah items and you did loot any übarh items recently.

K

Keogh

Hmmm. Getting See Hidden back to what it was would be cool :D

S

Shaurr

And why do you figure "ubah" rollback? Modest, aye, mayby, but huge? No.

S

svartmetall

Er...getting to keep that 100 plat someone gave me last night would be nice!

maybe it'll work

O

oldnick

Dinged 50 at 1 am , sure hope they dont rollback

its the only 50 on the acc too :(

Nick

F

freeq

what possible reason would there be for a role back?

the issues they are fixing are purely security, if they had intended a role back they wouldnt have waited 6 days to take the servers down. they would have taken them down straight away...

what evidence do you have that they will do a role back?

not that it bothers me, i havent been logged on since last monday, BUT! the whinging and whining is bad enough without people starting more threads to make folks paranoid.

i'll be very sirprised if they do a role back.

S

syri

better not be a rollback... made 6 levels on my cleric in the last week
don't think there will be though, as has already been pointed out, it was a security fix

C

Cyradix

While we are at it why don't we start another rumor......

..... I hear they are deleting all MP pieces because they are bugged..... ;)

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by Keogh
Hmmm. Getting See Hidden back to what it was would be cool :D

yeah back when ppl didnt necessarily power level fotm characters aheeeeem

F

Flimgoblin

I've heard that all RR5+ poeple are being made back to RR2 to improve the quality of Falcor's Sidi raids too.

Oh and all decent weapons/armour are deleted.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I've heard that all RR5+ poeple are being made back to RR2 to improve the quality of Falcor's Sidi raids too.

Oh and all decent weapons/armour are deleted.
that would actually make the game more fun imo

M

Mishy

Originally posted by ning
just logged.
no rollback.

aye, logged on myself atm, and my character is the same as when we got booted from the server.

E

ethiraseth

i want to get back to daoc before spellcrafting, so itemhunting was still worthwhile to do and you were happy with a nice drop instead of thinking ""damn, because of those drops i get encumbered faster".

F

firebirth

I think there will be a server roleback as some ppl are reporting that that relic riads are taking place on some servers where only one realm is up at the moment, i have no way to confirm this however.

I tihnk once most of the population of the game is given new passwords the servers will be rolled back to where they were at the sevrer shutdown

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by firebirth
I think there will be a server roleback as some ppl are reporting that that relic riads are taking place on some servers where only one realm is up at the moment, i have no way to confirm this however.

I tihnk once most of the population of the game is given new passwords the servers will be rolled back to where they were at the sevrer shutdown

They can do a relic rollback you know....

W

Wai

interesting bit of info there, if a relic raid is done whilst the other sides have no chance to defend they (GOA) have to do a major rollback and make us lose lvl's/items ect... there was little old me thinking they'd just rollback the relics

doh ;)

W

Wai

btw y r ppl even bothering to spam random threads of doom?

Its like every thread is atm just one of 3 things:

1) finding out when everything will be all sorted and asking pretty important questions (this type of thread is understandable ect with wot is going on)

2) Ppl telling everyone that they will lose everything, u're chars will be naked and pennyless (basic bs thread... the thread is based mainly on someone's imagination of wot can go wrong then him deciding to panic ppl... Has to be someones imagination cos GOA sure as hell haven't sed anything)

3) ppl saying, "omg the 4th and final sign of the apocalypse is GOA being hacked we're all doomed" (slight over emphersis there but u know wot i mean, just some folks random spam bout how terrible this all is)

All i can say is for the moment i just wish ppl would stop posting thread types 2) and 3).
I've prolly been affected as much as the next person. Not been able to play on either of my accounts since the 20th when the subs ran out and no exact date yet on when i will be able to play... added to the fact i still don't have my new ingame pw's yet ;)
bit pointless stirring up a already well pissed off honets nest with rumors of all the terrible things that in all liklyness WON'T happen... just read the useful threads if u can find em ask questions if u need to imo no need for useless rumor threads.

just meh little thought :E

E

envenom

Morcheeba i do you get fun out of starting threads knowing that you will cause panic?

H

hercules-df

fuckingcunts better not screw us outta shit again, i remember the rollback in the first few weeks where lots of dudes lost entire days play, didnt matter so much then, but now it could be hideous, i only fucking dinged RR last night and got a shitload more rps too and all the arwan quests few days earlier.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by svartmetall
Er...getting to keep that 100 plat someone gave me last night would be nice!

maybe it'll work

hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread