Expansion pack announced

A

adari

mm ive got the feeling this expension is gonna be good

Z

zane

give Screenshot of new races! =) Hope that they can come up with something a little less uggly then the valkyn ^^

O

optical-

at last mythic has found a use for mastery of water.

B

B3rt4old

lol. sure it didnt look like that in beta :p

B

benedictines

anyone else think they fired the original artists? :p

T

Trinilim

I have a feeling that this is gonna be sort of a smaller version of SI.

Considerring SI was awesome, this should be a very good one :D

D

deygos

underwater pbing = pwnage

more interested in the rvr changes...they better be adding new zones - rule changes aint gonna b enough

R

Radghast

any idea on release date on these updates? didnt notice any on the link

E

envenom

Hm Master Levels something tells me were gonna be lvling to 70 or somet maybe even a 100

E

Exiled

)

Originally posted by envenom
Hm Master Levels something tells me were gonna be lvling to 70 or somet maybe even a 100

well techinally you wont be, you'll wait for someone to do it and then buy it,

i dont mind expansions as long as they dont keep charging us for them, (ala EQ)

O

osy

fear Thanes underwater !!! 20.000 Volts AE coming to a pond near you !!!

M

medowind

Guess we will all be farming fish for gold doubloons to buy trout stretched aqua pants, off smelly dock folk that worship the lord of atlantice the troutiathan! but dislike the smell that has oppressed them for many years

Well will have to wait and see

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by medowind
Guess we will all be farming fish for gold doubloons to buy trout stretched aqua pants, off smelly dock folk that worship the lord of atlantice the troutiathan! but dislike the smell that has oppressed them for many years

Well will have to wait and see
dude wtf drugs are you on?

and give dealers number pls thnx :D

V

vargen

lol..

another expansion pack :p that sucks..
1 expansion pack is enough. people dont hunt in expansion area anyway.. (ok sometimes but its v.rare.)
Last thing we need is another huge empty area.

SI is enough. make daoc2 ffs :p

L

lofff

SI was crap, pve expansion. Wouldnt b surprised if thats an SI2.

H

horil

enough is enough, just another way to get money with :m00:

still might be good, let's see ^^

D

deygos

its pretty obvious how its gonna work

toa will be pve hardcore - ie for 50-whatever = the master lvls
and getting new spells etc for it..holy shit :) 2 things i need
underhill assassin & insta zone wide pbae with infinite duration

it mentions new monster encounters, be interesting to see wot they can pull off etc

O

old.LandShark

Re: )

Well, atm it's all extremely ambiguous... in the press release I personally can see nothing that denies this expansion will be a much, much larger version of DF, accessible to all realms at all times.... which would, lets face it, be a good laugh. :p
Although... omfg, zerging in three dimensions. Anyone ever play Descent on the top difficulty?
Here's hoping we can actually rotate and not just go up down left right etc..

B

ballock

Originally posted by zane
give Screenshot of new races! =) Hope that they can come up with something a little less uggly then the valkyn ^^

Damn, catwomens are HOT!!!

M

medowind

Ok thoughts on new classes
Alb will get whaleomicans 150 str 150 con 10 dex/quick/int,
Hib will get lamprayjeiouseses 20 str 1 con 100 dex/quick and 400 int,
Mid will get sharkidomci 80 dex/con/quick/str/int but all there class specific traits are at 10,

Alb class trait it will be the size of 2 trolls and make loud whining sounds hear able at 4000 range,
Hib class will be smallish but have a big glow lamp on its head visible at 4000 range,
Mid class will be as chunky as a troll but will have VERY LARGE TEETH possibly the size of the model its self theses will grow as /play is increased, also there fin will grow at rp over rr5,

And referring to my previous post the currency will be gold doubloons (like in df its seals) and the smelly dockfolk will give you class items from this, to make this seem right there will be Spanish pasta salesmen in the smelly dock,

The best mob to farm will be central to all realms, the giant furbarren trout! This mobs main ability is to mute players using flage hair, this effect may last until fixed in later patches,

Animist and necromancers pets may drown and be useless in the new lands because of water, bone dancer pets have been given lead waits and can run to the lands so they are safe,

just remember it could be worse :p

E

Exiled

Originally posted by medowind
Ok thoughts on new classes
Alb will get whaleomicans 150 str 150 con 10 dex/quick/int,
Hib will get lamprayjeiouseses 20 str 1 con 100 dex/quick and 400 int,
Mid will get sharkidomci 80 dex/con/quick/str/int but all there class specific traits are at 10,

Alb class trait it will be the size of 2 trolls and make loud whining sounds hear able at 4000 range,
Hib class will be smallish but have a big glow lamp on its head visible at 4000 range,
Mid class will be as chunky as a troll but will have VERY LARGE TEETH possibly the size of the model its self theses will grow as /play is increased, also there fin will grow at rp over rr5,

And referring to my previous post the currency will be gold doubloons (like in df its seals) and the smelly dockfolk will give you class items from this, to make this seem right there will be Spanish pasta salesmen in the smelly dock,

The best mob to farm will be central to all realms, the giant furbarren trout! This mobs main ability is to mute players using flage hair, this effect may last until fixed in later patches,

Animist and necromancers pets may drown and be useless in the new lands because of water, bone dancer pets have been given lead waits and can run to the lands so they are safe,

just remember it could be worse :p

lol very funny, love the new alb class

Users who are viewing this thread