Expansion: Idea's?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, WAR hasn't gone live yet, but that doesn't mean we can't plan ahead for the expansion (Because were all nerds and love this sort of thing).

So, Imagine the games been live for a year, and the expansion is announced or the autum, JUST 3 months away, but there is no news as to what new races they are adding. Who would you choose?

Go to GW Online : Warhammer : Warhammer Homepage and check the side links for Armies...

Who do you choose? Either do Order/Distruction as a pairing, or just the army or race you'd like play.

Ok, i'll Kick it off:

I'm Binky, and I'd like to see Bretonians and Skaven. Preference on the Skaven.

Cerbos

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see why Skaven is so popular, it's just a bunch of rats. I would rather see ogres or vampires.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Lizardmen :)

Skink - DPS and Ranged types
Skink Priests - Caster types both healer and dps
Kroxigore (sp?) - Tank types
Mount - Cold ones

Theres 5 basic class types for you plus mounts :), I'd expand on it however thats for another topic :)

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see why Skaven is so popular, it's just a bunch of rats. I would rather see ogres or vampires.

Cus they are really cool rats? :)

But ya an playable Orge race would rock! :D

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Well i'd rather gouge my eyes out than play a Bretonnian, so i'm going with Skaven and Lizardmen (not Wood Elves, too many damn Elves already :) )

I want lizardman just to have the chance of being a little Skink riding a Carnosaur like a buckin bronco :D

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
For all ex-midgard: the Norsk! :)

I think they fall under the Empire now, but they used to be a stand-alone faction...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom