Exp!

O

old.Nafta

I guess there are countless threads dealing with exping in albion but I can't find anything interesting, therefore I turn to you lot for help. Please direct me to interesting threads or help me with yer own comments. Where do you exp from 40 to 50? What should a decent group contain classwise and so on.

Thx in advance.

Regards Nafta, bluecon.

C

Chenuba

Lyonesse, Dartmoor, Darkness Falls, Llyn Barfog, Frontiers.

D

DroP DeaD

If your a cleric goto DF its the best from 40-50.

Good group consists of...

3Tanks (including scouts, infis and so on)
2Clerics
1Theur
1minstrel
A class of your choice.

Normaly with Lyon you pick a Wizzy. In DF it dont matter and anywhere else I dont know if thats a good group :)

H

Hit ^_^

even if the best exp is in DF and DM at this lvl.
the only groups you mostly find are tanglers40-44
trees 44(45)-50. the exp on trees after lvl48 aint that good tho but it's exp.

F

fl-gorre

use /who sorcer and ask every 47+sorc if they want to PL you
but assure him that you will pay 50€ for helpin your lvl39char to 50, maybe a bit more if it goes fast
or tell him that you will PL one of his altz after you reach 50 with euh your minstrel

at least ppl think that it works this way because i get at least 10 such requests per week

nah jk
much depends on wich class you'r payin
caster try formin a caster grp
tankz euh tank
40-43/44 tangz
45-50 treez
DF is teh best xp spot however
much variation , seals etc
dartmoor hunts are quite fun too and give good xp

T

Tyka

Nafta :( miss u loads :( plz come back ill pl u all the way 1-50 :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Best consistent xp would be tanglers from 38 till about 42 (as cleric). Then there is a little gap, but from lvl 44 you can do trees if specced a bit in rejuv and have some decent pbt going.
DF is indeed the best, but sometimes closed :)
As a cleric you are no use to a sorcerer doing tanglers. I would love to find more air theurgs to do tanglers with...
Have to get my sorc passed 48 and 49. Best to do with an air specced theurg. Fire wiz is also fine, just then the sorc needs to pull.
So clerics have to do some work to get to 50 I'm afraid. No real easy way to get there.
Regards, Glottis

F

fl-gorre

hmm lill comment about the cleric/sorc combo on tangz
i prefferd havin a cleric while solin tangz than for example a wizz
dext buffs , a lill heal and especially a buffspammed telemon
a cleric buffed telemon is sometimes at least twise as hard as an unbuffed one

G

Glottis_Xanadu

True in that sense, but I'm more worried about my mana pull if I do not have another caster with me. The time I spend with an air theurg on the beach has been very good fast xp. He pulls, and is able to 2-shot the tanglers. I still need 3 shots at lvl 47, will become 2-ish soon I hope :p
Regards, Glottis

B

belth

3-man team doing Shredders in DF. Get PBAoE, cleric and a taunter (any nubber with a taunt style and capability to hit them is enough :p).

A

alithiel50

Wherever you exp, you should ALWAYS have a Mercenary in your group....

M

Moody

Originally posted by alithiel50
Wherever you exp, you should ALWAYS have a Mercenary in your group....

Very true. Because if you have all s/s tanks with some high chant pallys in it nothing comes through and you have no work at all as cleric. Very boring ;)

O

old.Nafta

Ok fellow albs, tell me why we don't exp with 3 tanks, 2 ice wizzies, a theurg, a cleric and one minstrel? One ice wizzie could even be replaced by a random class. Are there no ice wizzies or what? Cause there is no faster exp than pbaoe in this game as far as I'm concerned.

Over and Out, regards Nafta.

O

old.Second

hehe try AOE at Mutilators in DF:p would be a funny sight:)

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Nafta
Ok fellow albs, tell me why we don't exp with 3 tanks, 2 ice wizzies, a theurg, a cleric and one minstrel? One ice wizzie could even be replaced by a random class. Are there no ice wizzies or what? Cause there is no faster exp than pbaoe in this game as far as I'm concerned.

Over and Out, regards Nafta.

What I described above is about as fast as it gets, cause the shredders come in 2-3 and con mostly red at 50, propably fastest way to get thru 49... Preferably have a pally as the taunter to pull the aggro at start, then cleric stuns the other and pally slams the other. Harder to handle without pally, but doable.

Once again Mids get the best, high pac spec healer with aoe-stun and couple suppression sm's can exp by themselves. Grr.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

hehe try AOE at Mutilators in DF:p would be a funny sight

Done it before, and also at umbral hulks; 1 lvl 47 ice wizard (me when I was ice specced), lvl 49 cleric, 48 amrsman, 50 armsman, 50 cleric and a 50 ice wizard. Best xp I ever got.

O

old.Second

well it would be just as good if you drop those 2 ice wuzzards:p

O

old.Nafta

Well as long as the tanks can be arsed to only use taunt the wizziez should be perfectly safe without chants and stun since pbaoe spreads aggro. Anyone in their late 30s or early 40s pm me ingame so we can try this out, I promise you it's worthwile!

Regards Nafta (who can't understand how any albs at all ever managed to hit 50)

M

Moody

Originally posted by old.Nafta
Regards Nafta (who can't understand how any albs at all ever managed to hit 50)

Nafta, there are more roads to 50 then 1; Don't be such an Alb :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom