Exp Tables..

C

cHodAX

Is there a list anywhere of how much exp is required per level? I have a friend who played beta and is coming back to the game, I would like to power level him to a resonable level so knowing how many exp kills at cap per level is needed will help me devise a plan. I have a list of the exp cap for each level but not the actual exp total per level. Does anyone know if this exists?

Thanks.

N

noob_pride

Yes I know... Its the same each lvl... 10 Bubs.... heheh jk mate

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by noob_pride
Yes I know... Its the same each lvl... 10 Bubs.... heheh jk mate

BAH! That wasn't the answer I was looking for :p

N

noob_pride

I know bad joke sry :)
It will keep the thread at the top longer in your quest for the right answer thou.. :)

N

noob_pride

hey its a start :)
now you just need to know how much from 2-3

S

SilverHood

isn't it just double per level?

So
lvl 2 = 50
lvl 3 = 100
lvl 4 = 200
lvl 5 = 400
lvl 6 = 800
lvl 7 = 1600
lvl 8 = 3200
lvl 9 = 6400
lvl 10 =12800

etc?

C

cHodAX

Sadly not it seems, according to this that would mean just a handful of cap kills to get 9-10.

D

Danya

Those numbers are wrong. I capped xp at 524k at level 23 (solo orange/reds). My average xp per mob at 23 was in fact about 450k on my mentalist... :p
Also cap for level 50 is just over 78 million.

C

cHodAX

Yup Dan that is the problem I am having, can't seem to find any reliable info on this subject anywhere. 300k exp cap did seem low for a lvl23, I remember hitting 500k at that level soloing deep oranges.

S

SilverHood

I got 500k from crabs in uppland at lvl 23, nad can easily solo mobs that give 200-300k

B

Bodzilla

got 96k at level 17, so a 63k cap is a bit low :p

O

old.Dayne

Wish i could help but the closest would be a guess based on the first couple of levels...

1st level 1 (blue) kill = 1 bub = 5xp
2nd level 1 (blue) kill = 1/2 bub = 10xp
3rd level 1 (blue) kill = 1/3 bub = 20xp
4th level 1 (blue) kill = 1/4 bub = 40xp
5th level 1 (blue) kill = 1/5 bub = 80xp

All the above assumes no camp/group bonus

Not to sure how far this goes but it will probably scale to lvl 40. After which we all know leveling = HELL

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Danyan
Those numbers are wrong. I capped xp at 524k at level 23 (solo orange/reds). My average xp per mob at 23 was in fact about 450k on my mentalist... :p
Also cap for level 50 is just over 78 million.

Yes in df i have got 84 million from a high lord.:)

C

cHodAX

I am very suprised that after 18 months of release in the US no one has figured this out yet. Having this info in the public domain doesn't hurt Mythic so I maye send them an email.

E

exc_hib_boo

Originally posted by old.Dayne
Wish i could help but the closest would be a guess based on the first couple of levels...

1st level 1 (blue) kill = 1 bub = 5xp
2nd level 1 (blue) kill = 1/2 bub = 10xp
3rd level 1 (blue) kill = 1/3 bub = 20xp
4th level 1 (blue) kill = 1/4 bub = 40xp
5th level 1 (blue) kill = 1/5 bub = 80xp

All the above assumes no camp/group bonus

Not to sure how far this goes but it will probably scale to lvl 40. After which we all know leveling = HELL

This only scales to lvl 10, after that it gets tougher to xp, not sure if its the same formula 10-20 or whatever, but its harder to predict with any given certainty how much you really need (unless someone wanna type down each kill for a new char? ;) )

T

Tank Init

calculate cap by first removing the CAMP and GROUP bonus this will make it easier
everyone so far is saying what there cap is WITH camp and group

remember that camp drops with every pull (if you keep pulling mobs from same area) therefore your TOTAL cap for a pull will drop with every pull (dungeons give higher camp bonus but it still drops if you camp the area)

just a few tips to work out cap, i cant be arsed to work it out but this will help you :)

O

old.Questor

well what about task's from 1 to 20? is the exp you get from a task the same as your EXP cap? roughly the EXP=4blue kill's (on average no camp/grp bonus's ect...)

Also i thought you need X amount of blue kill's the same as your level to get one bub of exp!? IE= at lvl 2, 2 blue kills give you one bub, which =20 exp in total which would mean 200exp to get lvl3, try it for lvl 3, one bub would need 3 blues @ 20xp per kill, thats 60xp per bub which =600xp to lvl4! and so on! i'll work it all out and see if it fits, but it looks about right, well for lower lvl's it works anyway, maybe higher lvl's are harder 'cos the con colour's varie more, at lvl's 1 to 5 a blue is a blue ect... while later on the con's varie, you kill a blue in keltoi and get 150k you kill you in cornwall and get 300/400k!

Questor Thews

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom