EXP spots!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Now we've gotten 35+ - most lvl 37-39 (few 40+ which will join later or get pl'd) and we're looking for some nice exp spots so we can gain lvl's rather fast and get on the ml train ;D

any suggestions? was thinking of moderna, there must be some nice xp spots there (riding there atm so we'll see)

ty in advance.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Varulv in Skona Ravine (there is a horse to "West Skona" from the town of "Gna Faste"). Horse there and you'll see the dungeon on your /map

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
hmm...there are spots in there that are good at those lvls...but

Huntingtons said:
varulv is too low for us atm ;>

There are spots in there that are good for those lvls but...

Atm the absolutly best xp spots are in df...go to exroads and head upwards...there you have some good spots. (Never remember the names but its the feary way (the direction you see the fearies:)

Also next best of the old spots would be first parts of Spindelhalla. (its abit highlvl mobs further down but if you are a decent group you can do good pulls there from 39-45 or so. (spindelhalla is a dungeon located in myrkwood forrest.

Or ofc you can go catacombs dont know so much about it but heared its great xp in there!:)

/Charmangle

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I do task dungeons. 21-30 task dungeon is near gna. Good exp, especially when u get the task done.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
charmangle said:
There are spots in there that are good for those lvls but...

Atm the absolutly best xp spots are in df...go to exroads and head upwards...there you have some good spots. (Never remember the names but its the feary way (the direction you see the fearies:)

Also next best of the old spots would be first parts of Spindelhalla. (its abit highlvl mobs further down but if you are a decent group you can do good pulls there from 39-45 or so. (spindelhalla is a dungeon located in myrkwood forrest.

Or ofc you can go catacombs dont know so much about it but heared its great xp in there!:)

/Charmangle

hehe, been there as well ;> it's fg remember, 2 sm's so we need fast spawns :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If you have a good group setup varul is not good once you are over lvl 35. All the good camp spots will have orange/yellow mobs and although you will get a few red/purp cons towards the king it aint going to be good exp.

Spindel is the obvious spot as it is easy to reach and has a large collection of mobs from level 45-50 with no nasty abilities. However if you are uber you may find there aren't enough mobs there, especially if there are a few others there.

Malmo, there are other camp spots than just next to the dragon ;). I believe there are some quite good maps with camp spots on in malmo. There will also be plenty of mobs the correct level for you all the way upto level 50.....

Iarn lair, SI dungeon you might want to visit it on your way to moderna. snakes have a diesease which last 30 mins so you need a healer (ML1 perfector). Its a wierd looking dungeon but maybe fun for a change. I only leveled there a few times on my way to 50. I only went to Trollhiem once and we got wiped pretty soon into the dungeon. :(

There are a couple of problems with moderna, firstly the loot and cash have been nerfed there to stop all the people power leveling getting loads of cash. Secondly some people might be worried about their faction, especially if they are a (healer, supp sm or shammy and want to come back) Its also outside which means the camp bonus regenerates slower and that is quite a big bonus now.

There are of course many other places I have never leveled in and I am sure Catacombs has some uber places + instances which will give stupid amounts of exp.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Varulv is to low for a grp after level 36-37 try Spindelhalla. It's close to Gna faste, just do /map and you'll see it.

after being in Spindelhalla til somthing like 45 or so try H stone in Malmohus. :)

Or ofc from 37-40+ go Vanern Swamps in Skona Ravine

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
good point, low level 40s there is the hagbui village in vanern swamp. takes a little time to get there but an excellent camp spot.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...strange...

Huntingtons said:
hehe, been there as well ;> it's fg remember, 2 sm's so we need fast spawns :)

Well it should be viable...since df is all but empty the spawning btween the 2 spots up that slope is full all the time. (if you just pull from the end room and from behind...)

Spindelhalla is a roaming place so if you can roam then it should be good xp. At your levels I would think the crabs are good in spindel combined with some of the svartalvs just left of that spot.

Oki if you want a good lvl 40 sm pull spot then go to malmo...take a right after entrance there you have a lake town of werewolfs...repop is great, and big...and great xp for your lvl if you can only handle those mobs...

/Charmangle

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thanks ;D we'll check that out when our sm's dings 40 i think ;>

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
thanks ;D we'll check that out when our sm's dings 40 i think ;>
Hwo many are you and what is your grpo setup?? because it might be easyer to place you to a exp spot then, because if you guys are somthing like 1 skald and a healer or somthing then it's not so good to go moderna at 40 or somthing like that :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it's our rvr setup kinda (my shaman isn't in exp grp, he'll either get pl'd or exp'd later on) so 2sm's 3 healers 2 zerkers 1 warr, 1 bot out of grp (around 40 it is)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
You could also try Skogra in Moderna. I think they'll be orange->purplecon to a level 40.

They have a fast repop aswell.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Youll handle the laketown of malmo well with that setup...

Huntingtons said:
it's our rvr setup kinda (my shaman isn't in exp grp, he'll either get pl'd or exp'd later on) so 2sm's 3 healers 2 zerkers 1 warr, 1 bot out of grp (around 40 it is)

Oki that setup will prolly handle the laketown spot well...(though its abit risky in malmo as always. Its a hard land for harsh people!:) Those Werries has feasted on poor lonesome travellers before!

Oh and a warning...malmo is dragon country. So btween 12.00 and 14.00 get your tine butts up the hill slope go to the west end of the hill (as high up as you can) and stay on your toes...for if the big cahuna shows up, your done for. (I think that is a safe spot but you never know with that dragon the safespot seems to wander abit!:) (You would always log the shammy just in case)

Quite simply malmo is the best xp spot in midgard. Its just so freaking dangerous there and long travel so moderna has taken its place as main pl spots. But if you are a group that play together and pl together malmo is way better than moderna especially after lvl 40.

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Skogsra are good but...

Labbe said:
You could also try Skogra in Moderna. I think they'll be orange->purplecon to a level 40.

They have a fast repop aswell.

The skogsra are decent but have the problem of beeing abit to slow poprate for a real group. Also if you go to the wrong skogsra camp you have the annoying named mob that will port you around like mad.

Iarnwood lair is ofc good not sure about lvl 40 though. Otherwise redcaps in that lair works well...if you combine it with some roaming btween redcaps and kolvargar...

/Charmangle

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
If you have a good group setup varul is not good once you are over lvl 35. All the good camp spots will have orange/yellow mobs and although you will get a few red/purp cons towards the king it aint going to be good exp.

Spindel is the obvious spot as it is easy to reach and has a large collection of mobs from level 45-50 with no nasty abilities. However if you are uber you may find there aren't enough mobs there, especially if there are a few others there.

Malmo, there are other camp spots than just next to the dragon ;). I believe there are some quite good maps with camp spots on in malmo. There will also be plenty of mobs the correct level for you all the way upto level 50.....

Iarn lair, SI dungeon you might want to visit it on your way to moderna. snakes have a diesease which last 30 mins so you need a healer (ML1 perfector). Its a wierd looking dungeon but maybe fun for a change. I only leveled there a few times on my way to 50. I only went to Trollhiem once and we got wiped pretty soon into the dungeon. :(

There are a couple of problems with moderna, firstly the loot and cash have been nerfed there to stop all the people power leveling getting loads of cash. Secondly some people might be worried about their faction, especially if they are a (healer, supp sm or shammy and want to come back) Its also outside which means the camp bonus regenerates slower and that is quite a big bonus now.

There are of course many other places I have never leveled in and I am sure Catacombs has some uber places + instances which will give stupid amounts of exp.

Just wanted to add some info on Iarnvidur, the entrance mushrooms mob (aargh hib flashbacks!) are mainly oranges (some are yellow, some are red) to L45. Might be good to know so you dont run there and find nothing but purps =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom