Exp spots in Hibernia 1-50

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
It would be nice if someone could list the optimal spots, I'm new to hib so I'm not very familiar with all the places, I play bard and duo with an animist, our plan is this so far (we are both 29 now btw):

Treib Caille 29-40
Couruscating Mines 40-50

Heh, I've tried to get some maps, I know alot of people talk about Fins in cursed Forest, we might check that one out.

Though I'd like to know if there are any popular places in the new SI zones, I know Avalon City in Albion was very popular for example.

Do I dare to ask if TOA has any good exp spots?

Oh and I almost forgot www.morningstar.info has some nice maps, though I'd wish they all had more info on them, I knew a really really cool site before with maps of hibernia only, it was the most detailed and advanced system I have ever seen, I've been trying to find it ever since, maybe one of you know what I'm talking about.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
1-5 mobs out side town.
5-10/12ish Murie Tomb
12-18ish i think, Parthanans
18-24 Spraggon Den
24-30 Treibh catilie (SP?)
30-40 Coruscating Mine
40+ EZ/CF/ entrance of formor maybe?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
48-50 i would say you should go to some of the toa areas, kill cyclops's or centuars or the siam thingies in volcanus area, they drop nice scrolls

fetwelvezz

Loyal Freddie
Squalion said:
40+ EZ/CF/ entrance of formor maybe?
What's that? And Treib Caille has purp and red mobs all over as I'm lvl 30 now, I think Treib Caille is 30-40 and Couruscating Mines 40-50?

What about the SI zones, no spots there?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
depends if you are in a group, triehb is crap after about 32 in a group, and you really dont want to be in CM after 40 if you are in a fg,
40-43 azures (EZ)
44-47/48 warshades (can probs go all the way to 50 on them)
48-50 fins/siabra city

these are classic areas btw :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, bit rusty since /lvl command, but here goes:

Lvl 1-5: Named Guards/Sentinals for kill tasks
Lvl 5-10: Lunantishee's/Blackthorns south of MM or behind TNM (nice cash/drops for new players)
Lvl 10-15: Siabra Ring (either near TNN north, behind TNM, in front of TNM or between TNN north and DF entrance)
Lvl 15-20: Botnoids in Domnan or the funky lookin mobs behind Star Lake/Cniorcraigs (sp?) East of Ban Didein (sp? again), Parth Farm (one near Innis, one near DL, one in Lough Derg East), Roane Maidens, Curmudgeons, Siabra, Grass Sheeries, Gales,. Moherian Distorters or various other mobs in CoM.
Lvl 20-25: Walking rocks near DF entrance or in the valley near Howth, Faerie Drakes near Caille, Dew Sheeries/Mist Sheeries near Lough Derg lake, Spraggonales, Grey Spectres.
Lvl 25-30: TC or Koalinth Caverns.
Lvl 30-35: Hidden TC rooms, Siabra in Bog of Cullen, Mireguards also in cullen (may be a lil high lvl, cant remember) or Lesser Banshees
Lvl 35-40: CM, sucks but it really is the best place.
Lvl 40-45: Empyrean's at the entrance to Cursed Forest (drop great cash).
After 45 you should venture into ToA lands and kill anything there really, also DEFINITELY worth doing the lvl 45+ SI quests, kill around AF, get a group and go to Fomor, go to the Epic Zone (Sheeroe Hills) and kill Azures or Glimmers, or even get a good group and go kill knights, go to the Bog of Cullen and kill bears, Black Wraiths, Pooks, Irewood Greenbarks, Far Darrigs, Banshees....or simply solo in CM lower lvls, kill Leprechauns at CF entrance, get a group and kill fins in Brefine or banshees in CF or those spraggon thingies (Gorbachends?) on the other side of CF....(what a long sentance :)) thats all i can think of off-hand.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
5-10 u forgot the most important place in hibernia WATER BEETLES either ardee or MM :clap:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
yea water beetles and mudmen around ardee river towards druim ligen :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
40+ start on the ML's - make the raids yourself and you can enjoy the unrivalled pleasure of kicking lvl50 bitches out on their ass when they start whining your not lvl50. Ok, so its probably not as fast as XPing the 'normal' way, but you won't have to worry about ML's when you do hit 50 - and their more fun than sitting at a camp pulling the same mobs for hours on end :)

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Most of it has been covered above, would definately agree on farming ToA mobs as soon as you can for scrolls, also get arti's as soon as u can so u xp yourself and them at the same time, my anim had bom and traldors at lev 10 before she hit 50 ;)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
45-50 lets face it these are the only lvls that piss ppl off go do ml 3 then get grps to ml 7 dungeon doing grp stages awesome xp :) not sure if a sub 50 char can get in there though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom