Exp improved?

L

-Light-

Anyone noticed any major change in the amount of exp you get, I think i have noticed my bar moving more dramatically but can't be sure

O

old.CrazyMuppet

yup

Yes... i dont know *exactly* how it works but i read somewhere exp caps have been raised from 1.1 to 1.25 (dont ask me what the numbers stand for, but they have increased :) )

S

starblade

Didnt notice much myself since we were chaining oranges (I mean con, not the fruit) to help out our lower lvl members but they sure liked it :)

W

-Wedge-

I dont think the amount of XP you get for a blue has changed... A yellow should also be the same... But I think you should get more for oranges and higher...

The 1.1 and the 1.25 are the XP caps (if I got this correctly)... Previously your XP cap was at 1.1 * XP of a yellow.... Now its at 1.25 * XP of a yellow... (I think)

So, if your XP cap was first 20M xp (about that for 43), your new XP cap will be around 23M ... (20 / 1.1 * 1.25 == 23)

Which is about 15% more XP ... But if you never hit your max, you shouldnt notice an increase...

The effect of this is that for groups its now more intresting to take on higher levels instead of chaining lowerlevels...

L

-Light-

Nooooooo NICOLAS I cannot work!!! And oooo more exp nice one

O

old.LandShark

meaning, more twees and less woblins

arse
hate trees
:p

W

-Wedge-

What an improvement, going from Woblins to Twees... :rolleyes:

Barf, I'll XP in the fronteirs :clap:

O

old.Im pac man!!

i killed blue goblins solo and i got 11 million for all kills. i was getting 14 before the patch.

D

Draylor

Pac that just sounds like the standard difference in xp between a "low" and "high" blue, unless you mean you tested this with large numbers before and after the patch.

D

Diabolic Shadow

Yes the cap was increase but take something as sure u'll only notice this if u get CAPED exp on a certain monster otherwhise keep dreaming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom