bard - Gallie
mana ment - Football
druid - Taur
tank - Fetid
tank - Uliea
warden - (free)
pbaoe caster - Reser
pbaoe caster - Elcain

all the free slots are up for graps must be lvl 28 - 32 to join.
grp meats every day at 6:30 to 9:30 GMT week ends off !!

any one intressted ?

ok we need warden and pber alsk all your friends lads :p

zRRR

Banned
i might play s/s hero/bm/mana eld, dunno if i got the time tho

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
we had trubble with time with ower other exp grp :p so if u cant make it at thuse time let us know cos we realy dont want to be wateing around :p

zRRR

Banned
the times are fine, its just me wondering if i can be bothered to commit to it :p

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
its gona be great dude well worth it.. lvl nace and fast :eek:)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up as standin for bard or ment? :)

(got a level 24 bard [could get it to 28] :) IM guessing you just need someone to provide mana when you say ment :) )

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
ok reser u in :) keep lookin at this trend for times!!

Kokelimonkelmedisin - sorry dude :( we already have a ment and bard:( .. u will be the first to know if anyone of them cant be in exp grp though :)

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
ill like too join as my BM : jilso
lvl 25 atm but i can get the 3 lvls asap, Im new too the realm but a long time player.
spec atm is 24shield/weap rest parry ( respec out at 40 )

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
i cant edit my post but i should mention.. i dont have SI yet. ive orderd it but not recived:O, But i expect too be getting it befour the weekend :cheers:

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
Fetid - ok dude get him up asap :) and your in !
Uliea - ok dude u in !

keep an eye out on this trend lads!

ok grp starts at 6:30 gmt... meat out side CM if any one cant make it let me know by then

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
at the time of this post im 26.7 - getting there :p but the blue soloing and no groups its dull :D

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Did this happen tonite? As i totally missed it as i haven't checked up for a while on forums :)

Will be on tomorrow outside CM tho

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Uliea said:
Did this happen tonite? As i totally missed it as i haven't checked up for a while on forums :)

Will be on tomorrow outside CM tho
Monday afaik

Drynnon

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in as Warden m8...
Kedaew is the name and I will be PL so I am ready to join starting Monday.
Ask Football for more info (he will talk with you about it)

Greetz

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
great thats the full grp now lads !!

bard - Gallie
mana ment - Football
druid - Taur
tank - Fetid
tank - Uliea
warden - Kedaew
pbaoe caster - Reser
pbaoe caster - Elcain

try and get to lvl 30 by monday everone and if u already are higher get mcl ;)

rember all be there on monday and Elcain dont worrie we will have be your lvl fastish ;) im online tonight at 6:30 if anyone has questions for me also ask taur hes leadin this grp to :cheers: ok if anyone cant make it plz plz plz plz let us know by monday:)

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
my bm's 28 now still working on getting it higher thou also si still hasnt arrived, sopose its just the valentines busy period :m00:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Fetid said:
my bm's 28 now still working on getting it higher thou also si still hasnt arrived, sopose its just the valentines busy period :m00:

lies

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
dude i dont know what u are moening about we died 3 times by accent and u leave it was only 3 hours :p well i dont care your loss tbh :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
sorry fetid u so much uber than the rest of us you died get over it :m00:

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
I really can't believe some people. Sure the group went wrong and we took on higher mobs than we could handle and died a few times in the process. But comon, after 3hrs!? you quit the group. Give it a chance at least. Maybe after a couple of nights and you've only gained a couple of lvl's then you have a good reason to quit. We were well on our way to having gained 2-3 levels each by the end of it, and probably the same again tomorrow...
I swear people sign up just want a quick and easy way to 50 thinking they won't die. It just takes the piss.

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
The reason i complain is for a few things .. heres 1 example: the druid was buffing only the casters with all buffs includeing stren .. then the warden /druid and bard with acuity leaveing the tanks w/o spec buffs and haste .. good idea? i tihnk not. i died ? soo what its a game its not bcause i died that i left and i said in /g why i was going too leave soo why make it out that was the reason..?
god i can think of loads of other reason for leaveing..
1: the eld was bolting the mobs while the tanks was on them .. not pbaeing..
2: bard was afk for 20+ mins then comes up with the excuse i was locked out my room... (tbh i herd alot worse excuse's but nvr the less it was an excuse)
3: bad buffing.. well i explained how allrdy..

also when moveing about in a high agro zone u normaly stop if someone gets agro.. this happend twice and no. only reason i surrivied the first time as i had too engage and then spam them too stop.. soo imo im glad i left and if any of you feel like joining gl. ur need it

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
well u could have just told use dude... :( well nm as i said --- your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom