2 Friar- "taken"
3 Paladin "taken"
4 Paladin-taken
5 Ice wiz- Splatflatcat
6 Ice wiz- cendriala
7 Sorcerer "taken"
8 Theurg ( earth ) - Cruhar

all meet Isle of glass, on wendsday 18:00 GMT

edit: soz my fault.. .its WENDSDAY...not thusday..
a few peeps is gone and will be back bye then, thats why so l8

L

living

u proberly want a pbae grp wich means 2 ice wizzies :) look at the other xp grp threads they got some nice setups :)

edit:

1 Cleric -
2 Friar
3 Paladin
4 Paladin
5 Ice wiz
6 Ice wiz
7 Sorcerer
8 Theurg ( earth )

that 1 aint all bad, tho i wouldent include a friar, rather a 3. ice wiz

G

gotcha-pointing

i made an xp group just recently and we got the setup living said, and it really rocks, and no use of friar? theres a big use of friar. baseline buffs ( unmissable ) and the pallys can draw good agro so when pulls go rather large ( and the pulls we make ARE large ^^) friar can step back and help heal

I

ilaya

oi December! :) i got a level 24 ice wizzy up for some xping when u want :) and u can pm me in hib using my sig which is handy eh? :)

U

Uliea

I got me paladin, he's lvl 22 atm, i can recreate or carry him on. Give me a PM :)

He's called Guru btw!

X

xsans

Ello

Hi..
me and a friend can take the 2 last spots.. friar and pally, pm Heartless or Charmy in game or here

I

ilaya

hehe, i think its best u talk to me soon before me call us in for this december.. reasons ;) in hib is good :)

I

ilaya

yeah, best take another ice wizzy ahead of me, beacuse no way in hell an i gonna be grouping with riko238 :)

sorry about that

X

xsans

ppl inc? my name is Romaraa - Paladin and Dauer - Friar my friend

R

riko238

servers very lagging name is celidriac with ice wizzie

D

DeNiros_Insane

ermm decky? where did u go yesturday, i give u something to transfer and u just log off?

I

ilaya

BAD reason?! u fucking screw me over in a lotto and say its a bad reason?!

THEN u brag on /guild that u got item.. when u shouldnt have

action of a prick, action of an item hungry idiot that i will not grp with under ANY circumstances!

welcome to the grp i got listed here by my side..

names include, oh, just you. says something after playing for nearly 2 years now dont it.

R

riko238

just come back to grp we really need hard an ice wizzie ;) it dont do you something imo

I

ilaya

Cinocy u can just.. well.. i doubt i can post it without getting banned from BW tbh..

look at my sig.. not remember Boowen and a hammer lotto on on of Reign's Galla raids in hib?

coz i do

U screwed me over in a lotto plain and simple. i was only person eligible for that hammer but u still screwed me over. and then bragged about it in guild?

and u really think i wanna play alongside u?

i play next to fellow gamers, not people who are in it to screw other gamers over and try to look good.

u are a disgrace Riko238

R

riko238

ok then , then u dont come .... then you go further look other people but prolly u dont see them.... always the same

I

ilaya

look i play this game on it merits EVERY single time and i play fair!

i will not accept any kinda cheating in guild nor would i allow it in my alliance (now disbanded but rules were made clear)

and by cheating i mean not only game rules, but rules that other players have set beforehand when it come to raids and lottos.

u cheated me in a lotto Cinocy. thats why i wont play alongside u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom