Exp group

C

Cloudd_RTD

Why is'nt there one here on Mid that I know of..? And anyone interested in making one? I'm not very good at exping alone, and my previous one in Albion went pretty well... Anyone that have done it before interested in doing one? I mean, that would be great etc.

*hugs*

G

Gold-i2

It's an old game, most people that want to level a new level 50 already have one or more.

Therefor, they use their pachealer/shaman/sm or a friend's and go to a PL-spot.

C

Cloudd_RTD

I guess so, but I see exp groups in Albion and Hibernia all the time... There must be someone in Midgard still caring..?

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
I guess so, but I see exp groups in Albion and Hibernia all the time... There must be someone in Midgard still caring..?

Probably, but I bet they'll be pretty hard to find.

As for Hibernia and Albion.

Well, Hibernia's pbaoe-crew is busy racking up the rp's.

And albs...heh...well...for every 50 necros PL'ing alts there are 5000 people without a necro.

H

harebear

lets make exp group then! i am yber lv 24 pbae SM!! now gifv more people that are interested and will last longer than 1 week (this is the hard/nearly impossible part :p)

E

eNzi

roll a savage and you're 50 in a week. Have fun.

C

Cloudd_RTD

I am a lvl 25 Savage and I can't find groups. I have SC'ed gear and everything, but groups wont have me. Very annoying really.
Therefor I hope there's an exp group that is to be founded that wants me etc.

V

VodkaFairy

Gogo mids, don't help savages exp :D

Away with teh fotm !111

K

keano2

i have a lvl 24 shaman and would like to join an exp group if your making one :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by harebear
lets make exp group then! i am yber lv 24 pbae SM!! now gifv more people that are interested and will last longer than 1 week (this is the hard/nearly impossible part :p)

whic is now 40 from the posts,posted above...why you malmo farming whore ^^

Users who are viewing this thread