Exp Group

J

jilson

I'm from Alb / Excal and i want to start a dedicated Exp grp.

I'm afraid i do not know too much about mid chars:

The classes i think i will need are as follows:
Runie (PBT - i think they do that :p)
Healer (CC)
Shamen (b00fs n healz)
SMx2 (Supression spec for pbaoe)
Skald (Special Songs)
Tankx2 (aggro magnets)

If i'm wrong about any of these pls make suggestions

I'm also looking for members so e-mail me on m1k3tg@hotmail.com with the class you would like to play and when you can play i'll make an irc room and we can discuss it in there.

Any Guidance and help would be lovely :D

S

SilverHood

I'm game

Kill tasking is incredibly boring

and you got the classes right :)

btw, I'll play whatever class is needed really, played all of them except SM and healer

P

poi

Try a group like this:

4 Full Suppression Spiritmaster's
1 Full Suppression Runemaster
1 Pac Healer
1 Full Battlesongs Skald (Leftovers in Weapon)
1 Aug Shaman

cake.

J

jilson

k thnx for input poi but i think i like my grp better looks intresting tho :m00:

K

knockout

mixie im the guy that sold ya the weapons :) mackie. we making a alb/excal guild here. puppet is in it and so is jilson. wandering what this post is all about :))

full battlesongs skald here and puppie is pac healer.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by knockout
mixie im the guy that sold ya the weapons :) mackie. we making a alb/excal guild here. puppet is in it and so is jilson. wandering what this post is all about :))

full battlesongs skald here and puppie is pac healer.

No! All wrong :)

First I will go up in mending a bit so I can do my share of healing. And I will try and keep pac on par to benefit from PoM (powersong) and the CC. Doubt that sophisticated CC has much use for us from lvl 1 - 20.

At the moment I am specced 11 mending / 4 pac (currently level 12)..

Oh yeah: If you wanna be a healer-class, forget the 'healer' if you wanna be able to solo. He sucks at it :))

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Both AE stun and PoX are in Pacification line for Healers. If you're in a PBAE XP group you should spec for those and use baseline heals if necessary.

For normal CC groups Pac is only useful for PoX and you should look to spec a bit more in Mend, but for PBAE groups it's twice as useful, so spec fully in Pac except for 5 in Aug (for run speed, if you need it) and 7 in Mend (Cures).

Pac Healer template is 48 Pac 24 Mend 6 Aug.

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Oh yeah: If you wanna be a healer-class, forget the 'healer' if you wanna be able to solo. He sucks at it :))
Erm, just because it takes time and tactics doesn't make us 'suck' at it. Towards the end of my career as a soloing healer I was taking out armsmen in epic armour who had Ignore Pain and First Aid (providing they are on their own). Please think of tactics more, it's not just sheer weapon-spec or nuke-damage that makes soloing viable.

Edit: If you're talking about soloing for experience points, though, I tend to agree because it's all about downing monsters as fast as possible.

Edit II: Hmm, then again when I used to solo for experience, it would take a bit longer to down the monster but there would be so little down time, I'm in two minds now.

H

Hufner

Aren't you usually in two minds anyways Ayam? :p

But I tend to agree, a healer - especially with aug specced are doing ok at fighting. Not tried soloing after my healer got celerity, but she was doing well against yellow mobs before as well :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

One mind wasn't enough to hold the cruel and vindictive sensibilities of my brain. They say there's six million ways to die, but that's just the tip of the iceberg in my universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom