Exp group looking for 3 people

P

prozen

We're currently 5 finnish guys from Mid/Pryd looking to form an exp group on Alb/Exc.

Setup is this:

1 Armsman
1 Paladin
1 Friar
1 Cleric
2 Wizards (Ice, PBAOE)
1 Theurgist (Earth, PBT)
1 Minstrel

Currently we need Paladin, Theurgist and Cleric. It would be great if all people would be finnish but of course that is no requirement, if even one guy/gal who doesn't talk finnish joins in, We'll talk English only :)

Idea would be to play as much as possible, so having life is not an good option. Preferably we would start at 15-16 GMT [16-17 CET] at Mon-Fri and at weekends when people wake up :) Maybe around 12 GMT - 13 GMT. Of course there will be exceptions, people can't make it always. At weekends some may have other hobbies *COUGH* and some are out drinking their heads full. But nobody would be left behind, Mainly all should stay at same level, so group would be very dependable on each person..

So if you have time, you want high level character in Alb/Exc and are bored of random groups, reply here or pm me. Of course it would be great help if someone already would have character in here and could provide some monetary aid at lower levels. Also it would be big bonus to know best exp spots, mobs that add et cetera. We have some idea but since none of us have actively played in Alb, we can not be sure. otherwise everyone are experienced players ;)

O

old.Sanar

I might be interested and im finnish too. Theurgist or Paladin... can't decide yet. When u thought about starting this?

P

prozen

As soon as we have 8 members, we will start. Earliest possible day is thursday. If you use IRC, come to irc.quakenet.org and /query ProZen.

Or alternatively if you have ICQ send message to 107671811 (Masentaja's ICQ)

P

prozen

We're currently looking for Cleric only. We're 7 finnish guys now so would be best if 8th guy would be finnish too but again, it's not a requirement. If everything goes well we'll start playing tomorrow or thursday at 15 GMT

A

Apathy

What level are you looking for for the cleric? I have a lvl 30 rej/enh cleric.

a.

T

Tilda

im considering making a mind sorc if you need me, speed, messing etc :)

Tilda

N

Novamir

apathy why do you have that signiture? im thinking of adopting it. ;)

n.

A

Apathy

Been using it on forums for years. *I* remember the days before preset signatures and you had to craft them all by hand or cut and paste from a file. None of this automatic MASSIVE LIST OF ALL ALTS EVER crap.

It's also a Masonic symbol. ~nodnod~

a.

L

Lusse

That post screamed AAAARDOC ELISABETH GLAUD all over the place :)

Those crazy finns are just nust ;) Together with them I took 20 lvls in just a few days (not /played but normal days)

Good choice on picking them ;)

V

Vim

Originally posted by Lusse
That post screamed AAAARDOC ELISABETH GLAUD all over the place :)

Those crazy finns are just nust ;) Together with them I took 20 lvls in just a few days (not /played but normal days)

Good choice on picking them ;)

Finns ain't got life. Only time when we go out is when we get drunk at friday. Occasionally we get drunk several times / week tho. Also don't forget the saunabreaks.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Tilda
im considering making a mind sorc if you need me, speed, messing etc :)

Tilda

(sings) Noooooobody likes yooooo everybody hates yoooooo

xx

P

Pouget

Always nice to see more finns in Daoc :D I have a few characters on excal (highest 45 paladin), give me a shout if you need help. And when you're 30+ and missing a member from the group, my ice wiz or friar will be glad to help ;)

Maybe we should get most of the finns on excal together and make a new guild to rule them all ;)

B

Belomar

I was thinking more of "Novamir - The Al Bundy of Heroes" :p

O

old.Sanar

:D Siul :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sadly now there won't be Glaudien around providing mad pulling but I'm gonna have him as my mentor and be at least as good as he was or better. Elis is around too... So all we could get atm.

V

Vim

Originally posted by Pouget
Always nice to see more finns in Daoc :D I have a few characters on excal (highest 45 paladin), give me a shout if you need help. And when you're 30+ and missing a member from the group, my ice wiz or friar will be glad to help ;)

Maybe we should get most of the finns on excal together and make a new guild to rule them all ;)

Will do. Always good to have backup. As for finnish guild, hmm why not ;p I actually thought that all finns of Exc are on Exc/Mid ;)

D

dimerian

Finnish here - If ye still need theurg I might be able to join - his hibernating atm - lvl 10 atm. Contact Dime_ in qnet :p

M

masentaja

Nice to see so many ppl are interested, and nice bonus is , lots of Finnish bastards >:)

Would be awesome to try to create finnish guild, but I bet it wont be as good as Legion of Tuonela is in Pryd/Mid.

B

belth

Got a 17 pbaoer and a 24 enh/rej (not a buffbot) cleric who needs MCL before dinging hibernating, if ya need another finnish bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom