exp and drops in barfog ?

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

ello im atm bored with the same old exp spots in the more common areas "pennines/lyon/snow/barrows" and im wondering if anybody knows what sort of items the diamond back toads and the big boogey looking things drop in barfog. the toads con red/purp to me and the things that look like boogeys are all purp . has anbody actually exp'd of these and if so . what sort of drops they drop ?

and to the lvl 50's what con are the boogey things to you . cos i dont wanna make a 40-45 guild exp grp to go there and get killed by the boogeys cos they to high lvl for us .

ALSO does anybody know what lvl is needed forthe darkened sledgeand the other great weapons to drop from the ravenclan giants . cos i wanna exp and item find the hammer for when im high enough to use it ., yes i know its quiet a rare drop . but im just wondering if somebody in the grp has to be a certain lvl for it todrop .

thnx in advancefor all replys "if any" :)

A

Aussie-

Diamond back toads : Orange-Red con at lvl 50
Frenzied Feeders: Orange-Red-Purp con at lvl 50 (Drop some kind of Infil thruster)
(xxxxblabla) Gorger: Orange-Red con at lvl 50 (Drop Sorcer lvl 50 Focus staff)

Dunno if it's completly correct ;P

D

Draylor

The feeders/gorgers/toads drop various nice (16.1/16.2 dps) tank weapons as well as a few other items.

Im using a diamond lochaber axe from the toads just now, perfectly acceptable weapon to wear out xp-ing ;)

The droprate from these mobs seems fairly low, and theyre not the easiest to pull, but it should be nice xp somewhere different for the right group.

And theyre not pygmy goblins or trees - so thats a MAJOR point in their favour ;)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

how about my question on the ravenclan ? is there a lvl requirement for the uber stuff they drop to drop ?

thnx for above replys also :)

O

old.Kerosene

I got the Ravenclan slasher deal at lvl 40. Dunno if that's the min requirement though but a good place to start.

O

old.BJ|Bored

dunno if its true but it seems to me the higher lvl you are the better chance of a drop ;)

pretty sure u can get any drop at any level, just seems in my experience drops were more common with a high lvl group.

except in barfog where frenzied just refuse to drop ;/

K

Khalen

We had 5 drops there for camping a whole afternoon.. 3x Frenzy Blade (2Her slash with nice stats and gay purple color ;)), Hair Wrapped Mace (1H crush) and Axe of Smiting (2Her slash). All with charges..
They are nice indeed but I'd rather wanted 3x Frenzy Shield... Or any other weapon (1H slash, Polearm)

J

Javai

Frenzied do drop....a lot of weapons mostly but got my hands on the lovely shield recently too ;)

O

old.Ramas

Someone was discussing this above...

Some drops are level limited - meaning that the group that gets the drops must contain at least one player equal to or higher than a specific level for the item to drop. Autosplit, however, allows anyone to recieve the item.

All one-time drops drop directly into your inventory, and require you to be a specific level or higher.

A

aligro2

Diamond Back Toads con orange/red to level 50s?!?!?!

i and a theurgist of the same level duo'ed one of these the other night. rock hard. Was that good or or was it just spawniness. I was looking for a toad bane but it dint drop of the one we killed and we couldn't be bothered to do anymore

A

aligro2

Diamond Back Toads con orange/red to level 50s?!?!?!

i and a theurgist of the same level duo'ed one of these the other night. rock hard. Was that good or or was it just spawniness. I was looking for a toad bane but it dint drop of the one we killed and we couldn't be bothered to do anymore

Aligro 41st paladin <ASq>

K

Khalen

Theurgist can solo red if he does it right alone.. with a paladin even easier... Although I think you wouldn't have succeeded with a red to lvl 50 conned one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom