Exertion LF Healer

Fizzel

Fledgling Freddie
Title says it all, guild exertion is currently looking for a healer for last spot in setgroup.

Requirements:
*level 50
*Very active
*Spec; Tri (something like 33mend/22aug/36pac)
*complete or almost complete toa template (we can help with any artifact encounters you might need to finish)
*rr5+
*Either UK or swedish pref, but aslong as a good level of english we have no problems.

Apply here or msg me ingame on Haedstrong.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fizzel said:
Title says it all, guild exertion is currently looking for a healer for last spot in setgroup.

Requirements:
*level 50
*Very active
*Spec; Tri (something like 33mend/22aug/36pac)
*complete or almost complete toa template (we can help with any artifact encounters you might need to finish)
*rr5+
*Either UK or swedish pref, but aslong as a good level of english we have no problems.

Apply here or msg me ingame on Haedstrong.

Did you just spell your name wrong?

- English -

Resident Freddy
well not exactly what you are looking for lol, but Im usually around on my druid if you are desperate for a healing class... however, I do not meet any of your requirements :)

Requirements:
*level 49 atm
*active
*Spec; (40buff/35 heal (willbe))
*will complete temp in 1-2weeks, got most artis active just need encs
*rr2+
*UK

know alot of you from glaston, or played with you there

just if your desperate anyway lol :p

Fizzel

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt spell my name wrong, was an intensional mistake, as Headstrong was already taken ;)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
i want to join exertion, and i want to do relic raids with odins

i m almost 8l with my cleric:)

Chimaraa

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
i want to join exertion, and i want to do relic raids with odins

i m almost 8l with my cleric:)

dont accept cheats like you axty.....

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
33 mend 22 aug 36 pac... good luck finding a healer willing to gimp their spec so badly

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Thats my spec :<

Best single heal (33 mend),best base dex and bases (22 aug),ae insta mezz (36 pac).

Was 40 mend 36 pac before and im pretty happy with the tri-spec on my healer,maybe i would try 38 pac 19 aug but im ok for now.

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Axty is funny everytime u meet him its the same, his grp dies with him 2500 units behind, then he gets mezzed -> insta purge (after grp dead ofc) -> rr5 try to run -> getting stunned -> dying -> realeasing be4 i can emote him :(

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
dont forget that funny zigzag lag he gets whenever it would be benefitial for him to be 3k units away

he really should sort his connection out :touch:

Rush

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
33 mend 22 aug 36 pac... good luck finding a healer willing to gimp their spec so badly

is actually best pac healer spec (or 35 19 36) :)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
dwystah said:
Axty is funny everytime u meet him its the same, his grp dies with him 2500 units behind, then he gets mezzed -> insta purge (after grp dead ofc) -> rr5 try to run -> getting stunned -> dying -> realeasing be4 i can emote him :(

hey noob!i remember you that is not rr5, i use speedhack...
and why days ago in volcanus you didn t spam me emote?there was also an sm and a di bot

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Tzi said:
Thats my spec :<

Best single heal (33 mend),best base dex and bases (22 aug),ae insta mezz (36 pac).

Was 40 mend 36 pac before and im pretty happy with the tri-spec on my healer,maybe i would try 38 pac 19 aug but im ok for now.
strange, my base dex caps with 19 aug. so really hes just taking 2% better haste buff over aoe insta stun or a better insta grp heal. so how can anyone call that best tri spec imo?

Fizzel

Fledgling Freddie
you need more aug at the lower rr's, i compeletely agree that 38/19/33 or 36/19/35(i prefer this one) is better... but before say rr5/6 you'll need alittle more in aug to get cap bases, respecs are easy to get but we want cap bases from the start.

Headstrong

Sorex

Fledgling Freddie
umg with rr5 on my healer (35/19/36spec, its just ftw!;) )i get capped base dex, con and just 1 point missing on base str, and whoever takes the pac healers haste must be silly :>

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
if you have no druid or theurgist i guess aug healer haste will have to do since portions suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom