exciting week

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
not sure if its an achievement by most peoples standards but they are by mine.

1stly got a belt of archmage which is my 1st high lvl epic and im happy.
2ndly now have 10 lvl 60s in my guild and we now have a average of about 14-15people online at peak times YAY. we're are all proud of this and did our 1st guild outting last night.
now some guilds may choose to do a instance but we didnt.
we decided to do something we always wanted to.
with 2priests a warrior a warlock a hunter a rogue 2mages 2paladins. we went and killed both lvl 62 elite dragons in hinterlands. they dont drop anything but it was damn fun as hella.

i also outted a complete scamming/lieing biche who blizzard are thinking about banning. this person has basically scammed 5or6people out of large amounts of money. not gonna go into details but i was 1 of these peeps. altho thats mainly cos i gave them money to train like i did all my guildies if they needed it when said person has had more than enough.
think funniest thing about it as they play a female char, and used flirting to get most of the money. he even had a 2nd hotmail account as his female char with pics of his sister on her webcam to fool people. best thing is now the person is basically saying that they were gonna pay every1 off the money he owed altho has no money as such from buying stuff from the AH and getting hisself a arcanite reaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom