Excalicbur Hib player thinking of coming back

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,

Whats the state of DAOC these days, ive not played for 2+ years but i really miss it so want to come back. Warhammer just didnt do it for me.

Someone has told me about DOL portal server being busy so thinking of trying that.

Is Excalibur server still going, ?? if not where did all my fellow hibbies go to if they didnt quit.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hello

The Excalibur server still exists but nobody plays there anymore. If you are missing DaoC I suggest you play on the US servers. They are in the process of merging all the servers together to get one bit super server which will have a population of 3000+

You will have to start again but leveling is an awful lot faster these days and there are plenty of people around to help you. You can also have alot of fun in the BG as you are leveling up, places like Thid have 40+ people there.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Heya Tome

I just resubbed myself on US classic, in anticipation of the Ywain cluster.
Hopefully I'll see ya there, if you fancy rerolling there that is.

I've got a shade/champ and few other toons on Hib

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
you'll see quite abit about ex excal/pryd players on the us servers now. on all clusters. most now are on devon but many have plenty of toons on the other clusters. theres plenty of guilds on all 3 realms that new ppl can join, just read through some of the posts here on fh. As has been stated by cadelin at some point there will be a new server called Ywain where all the other clusters will be merged. You wont have any problems getting toons lvl'd and templated etc, just find some ppl you know and get playing :) or ask here for a guild to join :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Hey aiteal,

OMG long time no see, so ywain is the server to play if i start yes? so thats going to be the super server?

hmmmm may see ya in game soon m8, nothing compares to DAOC tried a few games but nothing is as good.

cya soon bud

ps how are you keeping?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ywain isnt gonna be up untill sometime in July i think, but just get on the devon cluster for now.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
So with this new cluster its going to be worth playing again then ?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
So with this new cluster its going to be worth playing again then ?

Its worth playing on the Devon cluster now.

The other clusters were slowly dying as everyone was moving to Devon so they decided to cluster them all.

Everz

FH is my second home
Its worth playing on the Devon cluster now.

The other clusters were slowly dying as everyone was moving to Devon so they decided to cluster them all.

Lie.

Killibury RvR atm is pretty active, and for those who dont like a fg of stealths and getting zerged 24/7 is an ideal spot for those waiting out on the death cluster.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
So if i come back to the Devon Cluster, will it then mean ill be part of the Ywain cluster as i hear this will be a popular server??

Also can I transfer my old Excalibur characters to Ywain or is this not allowed?

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry to say this but Chris is all mine.. I bought him the other day. 1 plats was the price which imo is a bargain!

Marc

FH is my second home
Once he hears his old mates, me, occy and Knatte are around he will come running!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh yeah? Chris pm'd me the other day asking if I still played! And btw Marc I was on his assistlist! I hardly got any deathblows while he was body specced but we nuked the shit out of hibs and mids and even the occational alb! That's how much we used to rock!

ps. I doubt you ever played a BG char! You're all about fast paste forward action style!

Marc

FH is my second home
Best of i can only again say pepole who i play with regulary which are synergy people (and no matter what the people say come on we aint that bad )

Cleric das = no1 cleric i have played with but reaver = 2nd and kithana )if that how you spell it) being part of the most bloody awesome partnership i have ever played in for clerics. (basically das and jacob is awesome)

Merc> Now this pains me to say this but hypnotoad otherwise know as mark my best mate is getting a damn sight good at his merc and along with ging (yes you) are two very good mercs.

Cabby> Never been a contest here only ever been one cabby i can truely trust to perform all the time and thats contagious ( Who gives a fuck if you aint heard of him but he ist he best duo partner/ group partner i have ever had please stop playing your sm and play cabby more mate)

Pally. No doubt in my mind marchiangi (if thats how you spell it) This guy is a bloody awesome bger the best i have ever played with and i last a damn sight longer when he is playing.

Therug> Xroo. Steve pains me to say this of course you are the best theurg i have played with please just keep it up.

Mincer goes out to beeks as he dosnt play much within a guild group and dosnt harrass me to much when i go online but always plays awesome when he needs to play in guild groups.

:D You can bow down to me if you like Cornokz

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
:D You can bow down to me if you like Cornokz

:worthy:

personally im so fucking good at this game that i have to re-roll all my toons just to keep low RR and not become known or id be first drop target on all your lists!

I intentionally log every 10 mins to keep my toons names out of the /stat rp list!

im just too OP with my roxxor skillzor uberness!

in OF i used to fight elite guards for FUN, i solo epic mobs AFK and the dragon with my bellend :)

How can you NOT love that guy? :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Lie.

Killibury RvR atm is pretty active, and for those who dont like a fg of stealths and getting zerged 24/7 is an ideal spot for those waiting out on the death cluster.

Do mythic pay you to advertise killi?

If not for ywain devon would be the last cluster to die, and you know it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom