Excalibur

A

Aussie-

All log your Necro's/Caba's inthere and if thats your only char, go make another overpowered class for next patch :D

I thank you. :m00:

T

Tilda

hmm, necro or cabby, which will it be..

cabby :) necro can PL my reaver wile i wait for _it_

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Aussie-
All log your Necro's/Caba's inthere and if thats your only char, go make another overpowered class for next patch :D

but you already have a sorc

O

old.LandShark

And you already have a hero, so we're all set!
"Heros: Escaping the Nerfbat since Circa 1800" osv

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.LandShark
And you already have a hero, so we're all set!
"Heros: Escaping the Nerfbat since Circa 1800" osv

... whats wrong with heros ? Mr i come from the realm were end doesnt bother the 2nd tank of the realm

M

mastade

Originally posted by Aussie-

And set your alarm clock to 6 am every day :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Exiled
... whats wrong with heros ? Mr i come from the realm were end doesnt bother the 2nd tank of the realm

If you have end problems, I suggest you give your bard a kick. Alternatively, reroll midgard.

B

Belomar

Nooooo. Not ever. I like my Cabalist too much. I will, however, make the effort to log him in Excalibur every night. Now I just need a reliable way of alerting me to every relic raid there is so I can log him in. :D

F

Falcore

armsman need love :( and more endurance, and some more spec points, a humvee and a m60 while we r at it :)

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by Falcore
armsman need love :( and more endurance, and some more spec points, a humvee and a m60 while we r at it :)
yes please :p

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Falcore
and a m60 while we r at it :)

will it have one of those nifty grenade launchers attached to it ? :p

me want one of those

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom