Excalibur or Prydwen

F

fax

where you all going to m8s ?
/me is going for Excalibur
good choise ? or not :'(

T

Trebz

It's a difficult one that, I have some friends going to Pryd and some who haven't decided yet, i've got my fingers crossed they'll all end up on the same server!

O

old.Archon

Me and my guild Xth legion (www.legion.be :D) r going for midgard on prydwen
most ppl I talked to on midgard say they were going to prydwen so ... :)
but I think most albies r going for excalibur tho :/ So wont be able to crush a lot of those albies from the start I guess :p

B

Brinx

We're likely to wait for a third server to come up. If the run-up to release is anything to go by Excal and Pryd are going to be very packed. The first German server has 3000+ players every night, French and USA ones are usually about 1-2000 which is a bigger in-game difference than it might sound.

We'll probably play on Pryd tomorrow from the off but if a third, or even forth, server is brought up within a couple of days (third german one came up within three ours of their release) we'll be moving.

There's a fecking lot of people across UK, Scandinavia and even people moving from the German/French versions tomorrow. I'm very surprised they haven't got more UK server up from the off but there you go.

O

old.Stripes

mmm I was orignally thinking Prydwen/Midgard too, but if Alb on Excal is gonna be packed it might be more fun going there.

Wish they'd set up a poll so we could see which realms/servers will need more ppl.

O

old.Gerico

I do believe Celtic Fist are staying on Xcal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom