Excalibur or Prydwen

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Niroth said:
Excalibur if you want a larger population server.
Prydwen if you want a small population server.

I've always liked prydwen more, maybe because of the people, alot of friendly peeps on pryd. Haven't got that feeling about excal.

Edit: ( but that's maybe just me )

Its cause you deleted all the time and remake chars and get bored?

Let me farm your sb plz xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Arnor's just putting on a show, inside he's a fluffy bunny. ;)

i was just kidding btw, we are troll bruddas xD

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
maybe at release when it was quieter therefore less people in your way and also the "unofficial roleplay server"

there's just as many nice folks on excal as on pryd these days I'd say.

At least judging by how equally horrible the FH RvR sections are on either server heh ;)
Aye both FH Excal and Prydwen sections count for 99% of the EU DAoC subscribers don't they.

:m00::m00::m00:

More ontopic, I play Both Prydwen/Albion and Midgard/Excalibur, once your a bit known with the folks and stuff, you know who to avoid and who not, in the end Mid/Exc will hold more twats due to it having a larger population then Alb/Pryd, so I'd say the equation is about the same, but, as Prydwen is overall smaller you'll be more lucky running into nice folks than complete idiots.

Can't comment for the other realms, just the 2 specified above. And yes, Pryds RvR is pretty gay atmo, it's either stealthzerg or RR8+ GG's random groups don't stand a chance vs. This is from all realms btw.. Hope NF will change it.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I'm on Excal, u may want to join Midd or Hibb here :D

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i play hib/excal mainly and found it to be a good place mainly good people with the odd asshole (you get them every where believe me) also play mid/pryd and find it so be almost identical on player behaviour people are good on both servers

i have found leveling on pryd more difficult as i don't own a BB due to the lower low level population. to be honest thats the only difference

but both are fun to play

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Id say go excal couse pryd is sooo dead there that rvr allmost dose not exist.

In excal there are more options for u and u can get to grps better and lvl/do MLs faster

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Odin's on Pryd has been off and on really... It's not been entirely dead all the time after TOA... Have had some great fun in Odin's and Hadrian's, while Emain has mostly been "overpopulated"

Cool :)

Will have to go check it out some time, hope a non toa sb or hunter can get along ok ^^

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
played both alot in rvr and pve, and must say i personally prefer prydwen, i have much more fun rvring there than excal, better battles, more friendly people, and ... well, just more fun :p imo, but then again i am a soloer of heart, and that just dont do on excal :]

kohen

Fledgling Freddie
One advice from me mate, don't go Hib/Excalibur because most of the sensible and RVR minded people there have left it.
Reason: the never-ending alb zerg and the many overpowered mid gank guilds.

/ex-hibbie off

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
More ontopic, I play Both Prydwen/Albion and Midgard/Excalibur, once your a bit known with the folks and stuff, you know who to avoid and who not, in the end Mid/Exc will hold more twats due to it having a larger population then Alb/Pryd, so I'd say the equation is about the same, but, as Prydwen is overall smaller you'll be more lucky running into nice folks than complete idiots.
That doesn't make sense. Larger population means more twats but also more decent people, so you're more likely to meet decent people on exc than pryd.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Danya said:
That doesn't make sense. Larger population means more twats but also more decent people, so you're more likely to meet decent people on exc than pryd.

if you meet a person the chances of them being decent or a twat is the same

however the chances of meeting someone on a higher pop server is higher than that on a lower pop server

therefore the chances of meeting both decent people and twats is higher on excalibur than on prydwen.

Of course you could argue that the number of twats met has a direct relationship with the generall twattiness of someone therefore as they meet more and more people the likelihood of them becoming bitter and twisted is higher.

That only works if meeting decent people doesn't have the opposite effect.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
kohen said:
One advice from me mate, don't go Hib/Excalibur because most of the sensible and RVR minded people there have left it.
Reason: the never-ending alb zerg and the many overpowered mid gank guilds.

/ex-hibbie off

rofl, now thats some stlong hib spirit there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom