Excalibur Is Back Up ...... But

G

Gravity

THEYVE ROLLED BACK THE CHARACTERS TO WHERE THEY WERE AFTER THE PATCH!!!

NOT ONLY HAVE I LOST A DAYS PLAY THROUGH THE DOS ATTACKS BUT IVE ALSO LOST ALL OF THURSDAYS PLAY AS WELL!!!!:upyours:

T

Trem

Oh ello mate, so is DAOC any good my local friend?Is it one of those pay to play thingymabobs?

G

Gravity

ello bud

camelot is a pretty good game ( when goa dont dont screw up )
makes a change from cs - and yes u do have to pay - only £6 a month though so its one of the cheapest mmorpg games around compared to anarchy online at $13(£9.50) and asherons call at $10(£7)

good fun - i like :)

O

old.Varny

THEYVE ROLLED BACK THE CHARACTERS TO WHERE THEY WERE AFTER THE PATCH!!!

NOT ONLY HAVE I LOST A DAYS PLAY THROUGH THE DOS ATTACKS BUT IVE ALSO LOST ALL OF THURSDAYS PLAY AS WELL!!!!

Ouch, that isnt nice.

Im so glad i decided to go with the US version. Mythic actually gave everyone a bub of xp because they took the servers down three times in one day (total time of about 6 hours) one time. Bet you wont see even that much returned to you :(

S

Sar

Odd that, I hit level 14 with my thane, got trained and logged off on Weds night.

When I login again next on Sat morning I have 4.5 bubbles of XP, which I assume GoA gave people...

Otherwise I got nearly half a level by staying logged out for 2 days.

G

Gravity

kemor said it was a bug that mythic had put into the code which gave everyone extra experience so they decided to leave it there as a "present" for us its just a shame that on thursday i levelled up again then lost it all - felt really shitty that all my work had meant nothing that day in the end :(

G

granny

We've had some odd things happen too... one of my characters made 4 weapons to give to someone else just before all the fubar, gave them to him, then the ddos & rollback hit. Now my character hasn't got the weapons and neither has the bloke I gave them to, so one of us rolled back and the other didn't :(

S

Sar

No, you both rolled back, just to before you made the weapons I'd imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom