Excalibur crashes

G

Gahldir

Maybe time to speed up the upgrade on Excal a lill? :)

O

old.LandShark

Upgrade the excal or get in the hell.

(most active RvR server in the world statistically, and so forth)

A

Aule Valar

some news on whever or not we are gonna get upgraded would be nice

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Gahldir

Amen, I think it's time to retire the Commodore 64 it's running on ATM.

L

legera

Originally posted by svartmetall
Amen, I think it's time to retire the Commodore 64 it's running on ATM.

Nah. If it was a C64 it would probably still be working ok. They can do anything C64's. The best computer ever released.

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Gahldir

yes, and time to give a new english server !!!

fekking frenchies don't need another server !!!!

NERF !!!

L

legera

They could always make the new hardware into Excalibur and then use the old Excalibur hardware for the new french server.....just a thought.....

Z

Zargar

I've been banned from the "server upgrade office" because I have been bugging them so much about this. New hardware has been ordered and is under way, so the upgrade is a certainty, we are just waiting for delivery.

L

Luv_Bunny

ty Zargar :clap:

hope they're finished when i get back online (might take some time as i've rediscovered Diablo2 :p)

A

Aule Valar

yay, much hugging. wouldn't be a bad idea to put that in the friday/excal news so that people know and stop whining (i'm pretty sure the last mention was that we where under consideration), although that would leave you with the problem of people moaning about when it will happen

T

ttillub

Originally posted by Zargar
I've been banned from the "server upgrade office" because I have been bugging them so much about this. New hardware has been ordered and is under way, so the upgrade is a certainty, we are just waiting for delivery.

Has been ordered????

How come they told in news that they had problems with new Exc hardware ?
Also earlier this year GOA was proud to announce that they have bought new servers and they are ready and just waiting to be installed. I guess it was only for french and germans :(

These problems they had must have been so bad that they decided to put the new hardware to some french server and order even better to Exc... right?

- Ttillub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom