Excalibur Chronicles update

A

Auryon

Are they fallen asleep at GOA or something? The chronicles for all the servers has been updated several times a day, but the data for Excalibur hasn't changed since 23 january!!! It can't be that hard to hire someone to press the "Update" button i think...

A

Auryon

Where did u see they were back? They are still not updated on the official chronicles...

F

Flimgoblin

hmm ok - odsr.de said last update was today...

that might have been them - thought I read last GOA update musta been wrong.

OK it's still borked :p

S

Sibanac

The Chronicles.

A lot of you are asking us when the new version of the Chronicles will be ready. Unfortunately you will have to be patient, as the 1.54 arrival and its two new crafts brought some new problems for the game data extraction process. All our technical teams being currently focused on the Shrouded Isles release and the server base upgrade, we had to put aside the Chronicles development for the next weeks. The project has of course not been abandoned, and you will be informed as soon as our teams will be on this project again.

Guess they'll fix em when they put alch and SC in or samething like that.
If thats what it takes to get me SI on time i dont mind

T

Thorarin

I sure as hell hope not... They can fix it in 5 minutes, they've done it before after all, last time I reported such an error.

We use the guild XML file to keep track of any new players that might have been invited without the other officers knowing about it, which is very useful imho.. Also I have the website tell me which alts still need to be promoted, who left the guild recently, etc. but all that info is out of date now :/

A

Alrindel

It depends what the problem is. If it's "the cron job that extracts the XML every night has stopped, and needs to be restarted", then that's a ten second fix. If it's "the database changes in the last patch broke the extraction scripts and the scripts need to be modified to make it go again" then that's more than a five minute job, and GOA is kind of stretched thin at the moment... :(

D

Demrog

as I said on the other thread - it is down to some fairly serious internal networking problems at GOA.

Once these are resolved things should return to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom