Excalibur alb - Lich lord bugged

O

old.[BF]MaD

Lich lord Ilron fell at 16.30h CET time on excalibur and failed to unlock door 3.

140+ albs bored in sidi now

just posting here in the faint hope that zargar / kemor read it

C

ChillyDawg

unlcuky, go to that room with all the big barrels in it, i know theyr full of blood or something suita bly arcane, but u can always pretend it 70 y old single malt oak aged whiskey.....couldnt you?

T

The Kingpin

Run around naked, and drink the kegs of ale, cheering for Zargar to show up...

P

- Pathfinder -

Oh FGS, ddin't any of you Excal people read the previous Excal whine thread? :m00:

Just go down to Dorinakka's door, and use a GTAEr to fish him out :p

O

old.[BF]MaD

nvm , we at host without killing dorinakka :D

K

kallora

Lich lord is a bastard... we had a similar problem once on Galhad - we killed the mob but the door didn't unlock, so we called a CSR. He INSISTED that the mob had dropped the key and he couldn't recreate the key because he could be certain that someoen hadn't picked it up and was saving it for some reason.

We then pointed out to him that mobs in Sidi DO NOT DROP keys to open the doors, they unlock automatically on the mobs death, or are supposed to. He adamantly refused to even go and check his facts, nor would he consult with his supervisor, so we ended up abandoning the sidi raid and 120 people went and wrecked havoc in Caldey instead...

CSR's, don't you just LOVE their competancy!!!!!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Archeon
Advisors that get paid.

He was referring to the fact that we don't HAVE any CSRs...

K

kallora

CSR = Customer Support Representative

aka Crappy Support Retards

They are in-game GMs who are suposed to fix your problems except as shown above they are mostly retards who simply belive "I am a CSR so I AM RIGHT"...

A

Archeon

Originally posted by old.LandShark

He was referring to the fact that we don't HAVE any CSRs...

i noticed, but thanks for explaining it too me all the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom