Excal vs Prydwen stealth RvR!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Inspired by various recent threads on the Prydwen RvR forum, I give you this image:

solo5oq.jpg

:D

With a colorful history of stealth zergs (Deadly Shadows) and more recently people like those discussed in the above thread, I suspect there will be a world of pain as the two stealther worlds collide. How is the situation here on Excalibur, and what do you think will happen when clustering goes into effect?

(Credit to Mistar Moo's original image from Odin's AMG in OF, unfortunately I could not find it any more so I made my own. :))

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
lately, its not been that zergy stealthwise... what has happened now is:

they dont group anymore, but they sure as f*cking hell add on everything they see...

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
ive been playing a scout every now and then on prydwen and ive only ever seen the Mid zerg, (fg or gimped hunters) and ive only seen the hibs with a max of 3 ppls in a grp, where as alb well i cant find a stealth grp going anywhere which kinda sucks xD

But hopefully when Cluster comes the Stealth fights will be awesome with the known stealth zergers we have now and the new ones which should hopefully come with the clustering

Roll on the stealth fights

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I have a hunter on prydwen, and its hell to play there. Actually I haven't bothered to play him after I dinged rr4-- all the albs there do is zerg zerg zerg and zerg stealthwise. The hibs are not too bad, but the alb stealthers there are just complete wankers. They tend to pop you infront of groups or other stealthers and then /laugh spam you for no reason.

On my inf here on excal, I don't get zerged that much tbh, and people are seem alot nicer.

Jimmi said:
I have a hunter on prydwen, and its hell to play there. Actually I haven't bothered to play him after I dinged rr4-- all the albs there do is zerg zerg zerg and zerg stealthwise. The hibs are not too bad, but the alb stealthers there are just complete wankers. They tend to pop you infront of groups or other stealthers and then /laugh spam you for no reason.

On my inf here on excal, I don't get zerged that much tbh, and people are seem alot nicer.

exactly the same as mids on pryd :mad:

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:

Thats exactly what the albs stealthers on Excal do also.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Libertine said:
Thats exactly what the albs stealthers on Excal do also.

some do, some dont, I got popped by a hib while i was infront of a hibzerg outside DC just now, does that mean all hib stealthers pop me infront of fg's? no, it doesnt.

lately i've been getting very pissed by the adds, like theseus said. I've been having great fights recently, around 90% of the 1 on 1's I've had have been added on, either by albs or mids or hibs.

There have been good times though, I was fighting a hib tank in a 1 on 1 and a fgm came along, they watched the fight and didnt add - I've seen the same happen for hib fg's and alb fg's.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
From my point of view its only mids who stealth zerg :( hibs seem to solo or if they are 2 then only 1 fights you :cheers: cant say anything about alb other then all those fucking scouts are leeching my rps :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:
lately, its not been that zergy stealthwise... what has happened now is:

they dont group anymore, but they sure as f*cking hell add on everything they see...

rofl priceless coming from you Thes.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
ns zerg sb zerg infil zerg etc etc.
It's not often I come accross more than a duo/trio tbh, quite rare infact. Most of the time its either 2v1 2v2 or 3v3 fights, mez poison ftw.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
What you missed in that pic was the 6 hunters with a shaman nearby assisting on everything...

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

/hug ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom