[Excal & Pyd] 3FG Dragon Raids : Tuesday 6th December 19:00 uk time

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Siging up Lvl 50 Bard, Chiala.

43 nurt, 37 reg, 29 music, 16 weapon - Purge 2, SoS 1, Moc 1, and passives - ML 7 Perf.
Templated, dragon exp.

Rolling for eld.

Toxos

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up : Toxos 50 VAmpiir , ML1 , Toa`ed, Capped spirit resists, DR Grp 1 and 3 experience, On Mod sheet as Toxos , Rolling for NS.

Toxos

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Date : Tuesday 6th December 19:00 uk time
Meet : Innis
Bg : AVROT (Will open around 18:40 Approx.)

NOTE:- BG changed to Avrot to allow others to Join.

We will start with Excal then move to Pyd with 15 mins break after the first lotto ends, to give time to get to Pyd Innis.

Loot and Mod System

All 100% loot rolls will be /random 1000, one item per person per raid, you can only roll for an item you can use.

Each lotto will be held at each dragon for the normal 100% items.

STONES WILL BE HANDED OVER AT THE END OF THE SECOND DRAGON SLAYING, OR AT THE LOCATION OF THE DRAGON IF ITS NOT UP, SO BE WARNED.

Group Set up.

Grp1

Shield Tank : Karlyn
Shield Tank : Rohwan
Melee : Quil
Melee : Toxos [Nightshade]
Bard : Blach
Druid (FoP) : Barbastroumf
Druid (Det Field) : Platonius
Warden : Avrot [Ranger]

Grp2

Animist (Verdant) : Celudus
Animist : Carderani
PBAOE : Foegan
PBAOE : Kickin [hero]
Bard : FREE SLOT!
Druid (FoP) : Laserion
Druid : Bufinel [Ranger]
Warden : Mistify

Grp3

Melee : Danita
Melee : Rokan [Blademaster]
Melee : The Goat (Aka TheMan)
Melee : Disciplee (AKA Raimo)
Druid : Madaland [Enchanter]
Druid : Biratan
Bard : Chiala [Eldrich]
Warden : Karwens

Notes:-

1. We still need 1 Bard, First bard to Sign up gets slot, Rember you must be available to attend both raids, one after the other.

2. If you want to roll for a char other then the one you are using for the raid please advise before 3pm Tuesday, otherwise its the char you are using.

3. Soledad, im sorry the 2 regular ani's signed up this time, the Ani slots tend to be well taken. I know you have some other 50's though from the ML10 raids we do, if you sign up with more options for me to choose from, Ie. your Ani plus other 50's you have and their skills etc I should be able to give you a slot next time around. If you got a 50 Bard with SOS you can have that free slot.

4. If you have not been selected this time around, please join the BG and be in Innis Excal before 7pm. Normally players fail to attend and its poissible you may have a class I will need at that time.

See you all there.

Leroli

Fledgling Freddie
okey then I will take that bard slot from your hands m8

29 spirit resist
fully toad
sos purge2
33/37 reg/music
ml10 Sojo
rolling for eld
:cheers:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie

We will start with Excal then move to Pyd with 15 mins break after the first lotto ends, to give time to get to Pyd Innis.

Loot and Mod System

All 100% loot rolls will be /random 1000, one item per person per raid, you can only roll for an item you can use.

Each lotto will be held at each dragon for the normal 100% items.

STONES WILL BE HANDED OVER AT THE END OF THE SECOND DRAGON SLAYING, OR AT THE LOCATION OF THE DRAGON IF ITS NOT UP, SO BE WARNED.

Group Set up.

Grp1

Shield Tank : Karlyn
Shield Tank : Rohwan
Melee : Quil
Melee : Toxos [Nightshade]
Bard : Blach
Druid (FoP) : Barbastroumf
Druid (Det Field) : Platonius
Warden : Avrot [Ranger]

Grp2

Animist (Verdant) : Celudus
Animist : Carderani
PBAOE : Foegan
PBAOE : Kickin [hero]
Bard : Silvyth
Druid (FoP) : Laserion
Druid : Bufinel [Ranger]
Warden : Mistify

Grp3

Melee : Rokan [Blademaster]
Melee : The Goat (Aka TheMan)
Melee : Disciplee (AKA Raimo)
Druid : Madaland [Enchanter]
Druid : Biratan
Bard : Chiala [Eldrich]
Warden : Karwens

1 If you want to roll for a char other then the one you are using for the raid please advise before 3pm Tuesday, otherwise its the char you are using.

2. Soledad, im sorry the 2 regular ani's signed up this time, the Ani slots tend to be well taken. I know you have some other 50's though from the ML10 raids we do, if you sign up with more options for me to choose from, Ie. your Ani plus other 50's you have and their skills etc I should be able to give you a slot next time around. If you got a 50 Bard with SOS you can have that free slot.

3. If you have not been selected this time around, please join the BG and be in Innis Excal before 7pm. Normally players fail to attend and its poissible you may have a class I will need at that time.

See you all there.

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
Up for DR if spot:

Kanijha RR8 Hero 50 Shield/Spear Battlemaster 10 Fully Toaded.
Balmught RR5 Blademaster Banelord 10 Fully Toaded.
or
Kaniseta RR3 Verdant Animist convoquer 10 Fully Toaded.

All experienced in DRs.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Avrot said:

1 If you want to roll for a char other then the one you are using for the raid please advise before 3pm Tuesday, otherwise its the char you are using.

I will be playing blach and rolling for ring if it drops so... rolling for hero

Blodd

Fledgling Freddie
ill join with me bard if needed

Blodd- ml6 - rr4 - fully toa'ed

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Avrot said:

LGrp3

I'm terribly sorry, but I doubt I'll be fit enough tonight to attend 1 raid, let alone 2.
I will post again at the end of this afternoon, to let you know if my treatment went alright or not. If not I will cancel then.

Danita

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
I'm terribly sorry, but I doubt I'll be fit enough tonight to attend 1 raid, let alone 2.
I will post again at the end of this afternoon, to let you know if my treatment went alright or not. If not I will cancel then.

Danita

Ok Danita, sounds little painful bud, I hope things go ok for you. Thanx for letting me know in advance.

If I don't hear from you by 6pm tonight (GMT) on here I will assume you couldn't make it and pass the slot to

Kanijha RR8 Hero 50 Shield/Spear

There will be other double raids between now and Xmas so long as both Dragons are up that you can attend.

Kanijha - Can you please keep an eye out on here to see if your needed if that's ok.

Many Thanks

Avrot

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
I can probably attend 1 kill, but not 2. As this isn't fair to the riad or to you, I'll have to bow out.
Hope to see you on the next 1 then. :)

Danita

Soledad

Fledgling Freddie
Avrot said:
Soledad, im sorry the 2 regular ani's signed up this time, the Ani slots tend to be well taken. I know you have some other 50's though from the ML10 raids we do, if you sign up with more options for me to choose from, Ie. your Ani plus other 50's you have and their skills etc I should be able to give you a slot next time around. If you got a 50 Bard with SOS you can have that free slot.

Hehe nps m8y :D my only lvl 50s are the Ns, Animist, and a Druid but not fop yet so... :p The others u saw me from the ml10 raids are friend's chars so im a bit determined by em =)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
As I cant log in atm.Some sort of crapy problem that I cant log to server,just keep going LD before i get into game. I would like to get them tomorrow if possible

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
As I cant log in atm.Some sort of crapy problem that I cant log to server,just keep going LD before i get into game. I would like to get them tomorrow if possible

yeah, same whit my bro here.. really strange.. can do enything on the net.. but cannot connect to goa/servers/site properly

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Soledad said:
Hehe nps m8y :D my only lvl 50s are the Ns, Animist, and a Druid but not fop yet so... :p The others u saw me from the ml10 raids are friend's chars so im a bit determined by em =)

Its ok bud, DRuids tend to be needed some weeks, so if its 50 and decent resists and healing you might get a slot.

Btw whens the next ML10s planned, pm in Fredies would like to attend again, Ani still in ML10 hehe

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Nice work guys went really well.

Want to give a big thanks to the regulars who help make this raid work swift and well.

Same raid will be next week, post will be up tomorrow.

Sleep well guys:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom