Excal/Pryd Forum

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Should Excal/Pryd Forum be put to bed and taken over with Ywain forum seems no one is playing Dyvet anymore so is in affect dead,I know there other server forum but tbh who really uses it.

Just a suggestion what others feel about it or should it just be kept for nostalgia purposes lol.

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Please don't change it.. We will have yanks come in and ruin it when they google ywain forum etc.

Stay true and loyal to fhot and keep it just the way it is(but with less modding!)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
they should change it in some way, as all the returning players keep posting there and its falling on deaf ears

georgie

FH is my second home
By all accounts I've not spoken to anyone who's been disappointed by the new stadium.

You'll be able to see for yourself on Sunday, we're on Sky. :)

*hopes we're not shite*

Everz

FH is my second home
Why would i watch you lot :<?

Stupid hoolies. :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I've raised the issue in the mod area. Some sort of rationalisation is required.

I suggested keepting the top level general dark age of camelot but and the immediate sub forums, then just keeping the sub forums browseable but non postable and also volunteered to move over active posts.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
negative.. ninian park

Ninian Park is Gooooooooooone it The Cardiff City Stadium (Shit name) Risdale should of come up with something better something welsh like Parc Ninian or since Hamman was one who got stadium rolling in 1st place I like Sam Siro :lol:

Soulja

georgie

FH is my second home
If Sam was still there we'd be right down the shitter. As for the stadium, The Cardiff City Stadium is just a temporary name, naming rights for it are worth a good few million.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom