excal is up:)

S

'Shy

No fair, I'm at work now :( Crash it again till I get home please!

Ohh, btw was there a rollback?

C

chronictank

yay
now dont try take the relics till i get home from work :D

R

rose

Was it rolled back?

Do albs still have strength relics, cos if they do Im gonna personally help the mids take em again, and I think all hibs should. That way when the albs re-zerg we can see the server crash. As I personally do not think they have fixed the 'problem', theyve obviously reset the server. I mean its a bit of a coincidence that the server is down all weekend, but as soon as monday is here its magically fixed in the space of an hour or 2. Now im guessing it takes about that amount of time to do a rollback and a reset.

Im at work so dont know if its been rolled back, let us working folk know ta.

O

old.yaruar

hmm...

always suspicious when a problem they have been working on "all weekend" suddenly gets fixed first thing on a monday morning........

methinks the server admin was refusing to go in this weekend.....

A

Auriel

Excalibur downtime
[2004-5-01]

On Saturday evening we encountered some technical problems with Excalibur and Avalon. We met the same problems on Stonehenge a few weeks ago, and to prevent it from escalating the two servers were taken down on Saturday evening.

We are currently working on getting the servers back up and running normally. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this downtime may have caused, and the lack of information. The affected English players will naturally be compensated for the lost playing time.

Zargar

Hats off to Zargar for the sincer apology, but I think GOA need a proper emergency crew to sort these things out over the weekend - it would save so many red faces :p

R

Ravenbourne

no roll back but people appearing in really odd places

C

Coccas

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
no roll back but people appearing in really odd places

i got back in where i got ld (with my chanter, was playing warden when odins crashed), and mids still got all relics :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by 'Shy
No fair, I'm at work now :( Crash it again till I get home please!

Ohh, btw was there a rollback?

shyyy go to the irc thingy! im bored :<

entertain me pls :D

Users who are viewing this thread