Excal down

T

Tharion

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Wonder why? :(

Yeah, how hard is it to write some info on their webby?
Damn lazy gits.

E

Elric IA

No idea trying to load up DAOC homepage to see if there is a news item but it seems very slow atm

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Elric IA
No idea trying to load up DAOC homepage to see if there is a news item but it seems very slow atm

I did that ~15 minutes before server went down, as we got in-game msg about shutdown - but nothing there :/

B

Brynn

Its as if they are trying to make me go to uni :(

I

iorlas

Its as if they are trying to make me go to uni ....
you should worry m8 i gotta talk to the wife:p

O

old.Kerosene

You think you've got problems, I've just got rid of my wife and was looking forward to a good session on DAoC :(

Ah well. I'll wait with baited breath while they say they had to cycle the power due to a phosphorescent manifestation caused by the conversion of chemical to kinetic energy upon ceramic resulting in a overly abundant supply of something rhyming with turrents.

I

iorlas

Ahhh rite you mean....They ain't got a freakin clue what they are doing.........

P

PJS

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
You think you've got problems, I've just got rid of my wife and was looking forward to a good session on DAoC :(

Ah well. I'll wait with baited breath while they say they had to cycle the power due to a phosphorescent manifestation caused by the conversion of chemical to kinetic energy upon ceramic resulting in a overly abundant supply of something rhyming with turrents.

Simple, just reconfigure the main navigational deflector array to emit a focused polaron beam at the plasma vented from the warp nacelles. Then use the resulting graviton flux to interact with a nearby mutara nebula to produce a spatial rift. Then emit a tachion burst to get the rift to produce chronoton particles. Then fly through the rift to travel back in time and prevent the problem that caused Excal to shutdown.

FFS Goa how hard can it be? :p

(btw the deflector is supposed to do just that deflect incoming high speed objects to avoid collision, but it ended up being the solution to damn near every problem)

B

Brynn

The hampster that powered the Overlord Server must have died :( They are having a funeral. Thats why we havent heard about it.

RIP little Buddy

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Same here, wanted to port to the housing zone, when I got back at my character seletion screen. Tried to log on the same char, and it got stuck at the loading screen (character selection still showed it in Gothwaite Harbor).
Regards, Glottis

T

Tharion

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Same here, wanted to port to the housing zone, when I got back at my character seletion screen. Tried to log on the same char, and it got stuck at the loading screen (character selection still showed it in Gothwaite Harbor).
Regards, Glottis

Think the servers running the houseing area wasnt online when we got online 2 mins after I could get back there.
Just a thought.

G

Gordonax

Excal is up but very bugged - all the mobs and NPCs just vanished.

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Gordonax
Excal is up but very bugged - all the mobs and NPCs just vanished.

Yes same on hib no house NPCs at all

Users who are viewing this thread