Excailbur Doors

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
You lot are going to need Tommy Walsh in to make you a new set.

I think what we enjoyed most about last night was the time when there were no keeps belonging to Albion anywhere on the server.

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
it was kinda like the first months of daoc, when mids controlled all keeps for several months

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
hehe we would like to do it to mids keep but server would just crash so no point in even trying :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, dont bring that usual alb group (200) in mid frontier, maybe its stabile after that?

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
problem is once we go to take your keeps everyone wanna come farm middies and make you cancel what you were doing, so usually we move out about 50 albs and nothing to do about that. :m00:

And i can say next Fensalir Raid we will go for 200 middies to come defend as that means 200 middies cancelled what they were doing to come play with us :clap:

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
who cares?

Someone mentioned you would say that last night, something about defending the realm from Emain.

Zede

Part of the furniture
when will the silly mids realise 50% of albs are off farming artifacts, getting MLs etc... while mid seems to intent on taking alb keeps night after night - result ?

In a few months time mids will be so far behind in terms of new abilities etc...they will wish they never spent so long in alb frontiers. Albs will own all the str relics at least - Watch this Space !

it it the case alot of mids are still on a "high" with regard to having all 3 str relics ? Using that extra umph against guards aint so rewarding imo. Alot of albs just dont care about the keeps atm.

of course new frontiers will probably change things for the better for albs, hopefully our power relic will be in a more accessable place to defend :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
when will the silly mids realise 50% of albs are off farming artifacts, getting MLs etc... while mid seems to intent on taking alb keeps night after night - result ?

There should be enough thread going on about it so I don't wanna turn this into one, but here's summary: 1-10s lag every evening ToA zones Pryd/Mid. :(

And we like keeptakes :)

Traia

Fledgling Freddie
Who wants the strength relics anyway? :p Merc groups are a thing of the past...

PS. You bastards!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Belorfyn said:
There should be enough thread going on about it so I don't wanna turn this into one, but here's summary: 1-10s lag every evening ToA zones Pryd/Mid. :(

I'd do the same tbh least your getting the experience so
many of us albs lack :eek2:

A

Aoln

Is it really that fun repeatedly killing NPC guards with next to no chance of anyone giving a crap to come and defend?

You should try Hibernia, they actually have a reason to defend and care about the keeps :)

But then again maybe it's just your skill level ^^

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
TBH it was pretty dull once we got onto Excal doors. We wanted you to come and play, there were only about 30 of us as well! Free RPs! :(

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:

Yeah, that's why the Blackbyrd keepfarm Family is comming with ML10 SM's, eh?

As Aoln said, go to Hibernia, spent your realmpoints there or show skill. You damn good keepraid gods... :kissit:

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like keepraiding in Hibland. My keepraiding teams can be anything between 3 people and 150 people. After we get hit by first gankgroup running around there, we'll get one every 1 minutes until we reach keep. After that we get Hib pbae teams suicide bombing every 2 minutes (we get this enough in Albland).
I don't have the skill to beat those and Hibland is too crowded with such groups for me to lead keepraid there. So you're probably right about my skill level on that matter.
In short, I've found Alb raids entertaining almost without exceptions, and hardly ever Hib raids so I go where me and my friends are going to have fun, skilled or not.

Also we have still Alb campaign going on, been taking keeps there for over week with all kinda forces, usually less than FG and it's been loads of fun and quite challenging* too. I had loads of fun last night too, maybe I'm bit weird like that.
And since I always try to think about everything, I have realm defence in mind when breaking doors on empty Excalibur, even though it's nice PvE too :)

Anyways, I think the thread was just meant as little taunt since hardly no Albs showed up last night so don't take it too seriously.

* For my skill level, each to their own.

PS. Do all Albs call us with names like that ? I didn't know we were that "famous" :)

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hargh said:
I think what we enjoyed most about last night was the time when there were no keeps belonging to Albion anywhere on the server.

For about 10 seconds until our hardy band of 8 people retook Caer Llama. :)

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
PS. Do all Albs call us with names like that ? I didn't know we were that "famous" :)

You mean Blackbyrd keepfarm Family?
I just found this name funny, cause it's no fun to try to defend a keep with a low rr, low ml and partitial low level against your group. I tried 2 or 3 times, but I gave it up just to spend rp's. Like you in Hibernia :fluffle: . So their is our missing skill. But I try to awake our ally to kick your asses out of our frontier... :flame: .

Did I say that this game is realy boring since TOA? I hope it will be better soon.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Belorfyn said:
I don't like keepraiding in Hibland. My keepraiding teams can be anything between 3 people and 150 people. After we get hit by first gankgroup running around there, we'll get one every 1 minutes until we reach keep. After that we get Hib pbae teams suicide bombing every 2 minutes (we get this enough in Albland).
I don't have the skill to beat those and Hibland is too crowded with such groups for me to lead keepraid there. So you're probably right about my skill level on that matter.
In short, I've found Alb raids entertaining almost without exceptions, and hardly ever Hib raids so I go where me and my friends are going to have fun, skilled or not.

Also we have still Alb campaign going on, been taking keeps there for over week with all kinda forces, usually less than FG and it's been loads of fun and quite challenging* too. I had loads of fun last night too, maybe I'm bit weird like that.
And since I always try to think about everything, I have realm defence in mind when breaking doors on empty Excalibur, even though it's nice PvE too

Anyways, I think the thread was just meant as little taunt since hardly no Albs showed up last night so don't take it too seriously.

* For my skill level, each to their own.

PS. Do all Albs call us with names like that ? I didn't know we were that "famous"

And god damn it your a mean bugger. Killing my poor ickle solo sorc twice in HW :) Nice fight thou when the 3 low rr of us met you thou. the 2nd one that is. the first one was bit poor as we got jump on you while you had pve problems :(
but it was revenge so i dont feel too bad. heh.

Oh and i just call you lot "them annoying keep farming pbaoe group that best not bother going to retake till they bored" :p

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Nice fight thou when the 3 low rr of us met you thou. the 2nd one that is. the first one was bit poor as we got jump on you while you had pve problems :(
but it was revenge so i dont feel too bad. heh.

Aaaaaaaaaargh I was sooo annonyed. I had 2% power when you came on us when we had just finished guards and I was just about to mcl but got mezzed before that :)
:twak:

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
Some of us were in Hibernia :) we took two of their keeps whilst the main Mid force was in Alb. only 1.5 groups of us though, so we were a little quieter :D

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
The thread was meant as a teeny tiny taunt to try and get you lot out next time is all...... It's no fun when you jsut lie there looking bored... ahem

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Hargh said:
The thread was meant as a teeny tiny taunt to try and get you lot out next time is all...... It's no fun when you jsut lie there looking bored... ahem

I think a few Albs understand that, and they are smart enough to figure out if they dont come out and give you a fight, you're less likely to pull of more stunts :) Cause it must really be boring when noone comes.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Yup if you want albie frontier action give us a relic back then the frontier really matters again :cheers:

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuppe said:
well, dont bring that usual alb group (200) in mid frontier, maybe its stabile after that?

Last Raids went on <100 ppl.
I was on Saturday and we were 77 ppl.
Seems you crashed your zone yourselfes several times now.

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:

Oh? Last weekend there were about 70-80 of us and zone crashed anyway...

Server is working as intended imo... :twak:

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
naa, heres what the mythic/goa plan is guy'n'gals......
if mids zerging keeps/relics, let em have fun
more than 200 albs in rvr, oops, pushed the wrong button and servers crashed eh eh
i got a bud on excal/mid, who said they go relic taking with 500+ strong zerg, never a crash in sight.
so whats the crack with alb/pryd?

doh, it just dawned on me...we are albs :cool:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
naa, heres what the mythic/goa plan is guy'n'gals......
if mids zerging keeps/relics, let em have fun
more than 200 albs in rvr, oops, pushed the wrong button and servers crashed eh eh
i got a bud on excal/mid, who said they go relic taking with 500+ strong zerg, never a crash in sight.
so whats the crack with alb/pryd?

doh, it just dawned on me...we are albs :cool:

hibs did a relic raid on mid before when we had the power relics, server crashed, hibs DIDNT get the relics.

albs did a relic raid on mid before, server crashed, albs DID get to keep the relics.

the servers for mid suck, plain and simple, there is no favouritism here at all, or we could argue that they showed favouritism by giving the relics back then?

the shit severs mid/pryd runs on has effected almost every player in mid/pryd since the release of toa, dont get all uppity because it suddenly effects u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom