Exc down, Account logged in

IrateJock

Fledgling Freddie
If you be in charge of this particular department, fix asap. Especially if Exc is guna be down for a while.

:touch:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
From Camelot-Europe:
Excalibur

Crashed
[2004-14-03]

Excalibur just went down and we are working on bringing it back online. It should not take long, the server should be back up and running shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Aussie

Banned
I want to know why French and Germans can hold up to 3k ppl without crashes. Excal already crashes when there are 100ppl in an area.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
"It should not take long, the server should be back up and running shortly"

2 hours and 40 minutes now of "account already logged in".

"Shortly" my arse.

I work nights, weekends are the only chance I get to hunt with my guild and do MLs, and in the middle of prime-time we get this. Thanks a f**king bundle GOA.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Aussie said:
I want to know why French and Germans can hold up to 3k ppl without crashes. Excal already crashes when there are 100ppl in an area.

Absolutely - the French and German servers NEVER crash with the frequency that Excal does.

I'd like to know why we get such shitty reliability on the biggest UK server.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Absolutely - the French and German servers NEVER crash with the frequency that Excal does.

Prydwen neither. As far as I know Prydwen is an english server.

maybe because the number of ppl is not exctly the source of the problem for Excal.

living

Fledgling Freddie
pretty sure the german and french servers has too u just dont notice cuz u dont play there. And they dont whine here when it crashes.

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, how do they find out what the hell is going on when it crashes, if GOA doesn't put it on their site either? They prolly have some special hotline only for french and german players.. :touch:

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
you are absolutly right. GoA is here to take over the world and purge it from all german and english speaking people. Step 1 of their master plan is to annoy all english daoc players to a point where they commit mass suicide

emma

Loyal Freddie
Ning said:
Prydwen neither. As far as I know Prydwen is an english server.

maybe because the number of ppl is not exctly the source of the problem for Excal.
Either way the english servers are very poor.

Excal crash's alot, and currently mid/pryd suffers from rediculous lag in the ToA zones anything upto 10 seconds delay when casting/styling making it almost impossible to solo, that along with the fact people ld alot in some ToA makes the experience so far pretty disappointing.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Shamyn said:
Well, how do they find out what the hell is going on when it crashes, if GOA doesn't put it on their site either? They prolly have some special hotline only for french and german players.. :touch:

should call Fox Mulder :touch:

C'mon I play on Ys and on Prydwen and the "crash" rate is more or less the same. Ys (ToA zone) crashed 3 times last night because we were 150 ppl on the 4.2 ML and the lag was about 10 sec the day after ToA release. Armsman weren't included in the french chronicles for 1 years while german and english chronicles were working. There is not /level 30 on the french servers. OMG it's an evil anti-french conspiracy!!! :m00: Want other examples ?
It's not because you don't understand french and german that these servers works perfectly. Did you noticed that the cap for the Avalon server were 3000 instead of 3500 for 2 weeks after ToA release to avoid crashes ? No ? Normal since you don't read german forums.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Once again this shows how many people here have no life outside the game, LMFAO!

As pointed out numerous times, the other servers, French, German, Italian, Korean and US all have the same problem, so you are not getting special treatment.

As for telling you about it, they did, what more did you want, a 5 minute posting saying "were still fixing it!"? How sad for you. The 5 minutes they would spend posting is better spent on fixing the problem.

Check the VN forums, the french forums, the german and italian forums and youll see the same whinging all round.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Cavex ElSaviour said:
you are absolutly right. GoA is here to take over the world and purge it from all german and english speaking people. Step 1 of their master plan is to annoy all english daoc players to a point where they commit mass suicide
:clap:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Ys, Stonehenge and Logres are down atm. In the meanwhile, English servers are working fine.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Shamyn said:

did you ever stop to consider they kept ENGLISH news to the ENGLISH site and the FRENCH/GERMAN news to the FRENCH/GERMAN versions of the site? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom