Exact Deletation Date ?

S

Sard-Nair

Does anybody know a way to find out the EXACT date i deleted a certain char ? its for GOA to restore it again and they need a exact date to look further in there backup files ! :mad: any ideas how to find out?

B

bulge

If you have only played the character you replaced it with, I suppose you could look at the /played time and work backwards knowing when you played and for how long.

If you've played lots with different characters this won't work. :(

S

Shaki/Aeis

Check if you had the chatlog on just before you deleted the char?
Or if you created a new char the same day as you deleted. Check when the new char appear in chatlog. If you happened to have it on:)

N

-Nxs-

Just look at the date of your character.ini file the date on that should be the last day you logged the character in, makes sense to transfer the stuff you have before you delete so maybe that will help

T

thegreatest

chatlogs/character.ini

wont work if he has deleted daoc and wants to play again now..

R

Rubric

I thought Characters pre last patch could not be restored now?

A

allnewdave

I find it amusing (but not surprising) that GOA cant (or wont) tell you how to find out.

Only idea i can give you is to chec the characters .ini file for last modified date. If you stripped the char before deletion it should be the same date.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by thegreatest
chatlogs/character.ini

wont work if he has deleted daoc and wants to play again now..

Theres no mention anywhere that he deleted DAOC as well, so the character.ini is still your best chance.

L

lairiodd

the ini files only change if you update your hot bar right ... or move windows around ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom