Rant Eww Youtube Why :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It's all tablet based, like the new BBC website layout. Problem with a tablet based YouTube is that some tablets ( this one I'm on ATM) can't see half the content on YouTube cos of the flash restrictions

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I find I never like the new setups, be it whatever "almost" but then I get used to it, and adapt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't say this often mind you, so do take that into consideration;

Utter and complete piece of wank.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
A shit load of websites seem to have changed over the last few days like, Youtube, BBC, Premierleague.com etc. Don't like any of them yet (n)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So the Tablet eventually takes it's rightful place, next we drop keyboards and that freakin annoying typing/writing malarkey and move on.
'But you can't drop writing Job!!..HOW WILL WE COMMUNICATE??

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Oh lord.

I suppose we'll get used to it.

At least Gmail are letting you keep the old style for the moment.

opticle

Part of the furniture
The BBC website is gash. This appears gash. Its sooo ugly !

The BBC frontpage pisses me off more - what a useless way to convey information clearly. Unsurprisingly they dont bother with it on their news site.

I'd be interested to see typing / editing speed comparisons on tablet vs. keyb.. if the evidence is as I think it is, I predict people desperately defending their shiny tablets :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All the tech ppl these sites employ: don't they say to them "OK, here's what we're proposing. Do you think ppl will like it"?
And if enough users complain about it via feecback, do you think they'd go to all the time.expense & change it back?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The BBC website is gash. This appears gash. Its sooo ugly !

The BBC frontpage pisses me off more - what a useless way to convey information clearly. Unsurprisingly they dont bother with it on their news site.

I'd be interested to see typing / editing speed comparisons on tablet vs. keyb.. if the evidence is as I think it is, I predict people desperately defending their shiny tablets :)

Why do you think Apple and others are investing so much in the likes of Siri? Typing is the main drawback of tablets.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Why do you think Apple and others are investing so much in the likes of Siri? Typing is the main drawback of tablets.

I know barely anything about Siri :) Having now looked it up, I see your point ^^

opticle

Part of the furniture
I'm now well and truly lost.

..Are we talking about your cock ?
Why? Have my trousers fallen down? No, they're up! I can see they're up! Oh, I see your point!
..Have my trousers fallen down ? :cry:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What? That's the only 1 I actually saw live. Are you sure? The one with the island?

What?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can't say I liked the old layout much. This one is cleaner but they should ditch that fucking awful grey colour!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I don't say this often mind you, so do take that into consideration;

Utter and complete piece of wank.
sounds like something you say alot, and its fine imo.. Why the hate?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
sounds like something you say alot, and its fine imo.. Why the hate?

I don't hate things that often, try to find the positive and whatnot. This time, no, everything is just worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom