Evita - Thanks for the fun

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick one to say thanks for the fights in emain/brief yesterday morning/afternoon.

The first time you found me was at the end of the spine resting after I took out a patrol of guards and was at 50%... you know the result so thanks for that. ;)

After that found you close to the same spot... and you handed me my ass on a plate (as usual ;)) then later I was running with Snike when you two fought near bolg and had the guard add... was fun right up to the point that you used FZ... ouch!!!! but it was a close one... 1 more hit and I might have got you.. for a change ;)

Anyway cheers for a good one!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ye

Ormor said:
Thanks for sharing.

Thx Ormor for adding it, we felt the need tbh.
Btw u should better move on and troll on WoW board since u are at it, period.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Takitothemacs said:
Just a quick one to say thanks for the fights in emain/brief yesterday morning/afternoon.

The first time you found me was at the end of the spine resting after I took out a patrol of guards and was at 50%... you know the result so thanks for that. ;)

After that found you close to the same spot... and you handed me my ass on a plate (as usual ;)) then later I was running with Snike when you two fought near bolg and had the guard add... was fun right up to the point that you used FZ... ouch!!!! but it was a close one... 1 more hit and I might have got you.. for a change ;)

Anyway cheers for a good one!

No probs, were fun fights - didnt see the point in killing you when you were ooe and 50% first time around...
And yeah the guard add fight was so so close - hate it when bolg is upgraded :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Such anger from the trolls there,direct some of it at all the gratz threads :p Dont think WoW delivers tbh though... :flame:

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
and here was me thinking that being respectful to ones enemies was more honourable.....

Silly me!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Takitothemacs said:
and here was me thinking that being respectful to ones enemies was more honourable.....

Silly me!

Don't mind them, you posted a thread on the RvR forum so it must (by law) contain a whine. They were just helping you out :clap:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i just congratulated your guild on an achievement..

Just because i don't give a fuck about your encounters with <random> doesn't mean i haven't got any respect.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
if you "don't give a fuck..." dont read the thread... or is that just overcomplicating it for you?

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm supposed to know it's a complete load of bollocks before reading it how?

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
ah you don't read subject lines... the clue is in the title!

Bye Noob!

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:

Silly me!

Takitothemacs said:
ah you don't read subject lines... the clue is in the title!

Bye Noob!

Changed your tune roleplayer:(

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Changed your tune roleplayer:(
FYI I am not and never have been a roleplayer, however I would rather show respect to an enemy for a good fight. And its better IMO to show that respect out of game to the person that plays the character, emotes etc can easily be misinterpreted. Its also hard to show respect to a player when you die to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom