Evil Genius Demo

Summo

Loyal Freddie
I don't usually post info about games, but I'm creaming my pants about the upcoming Evil Genius game and I urge you to check out the demo on that site.

Imagine playing a baddy from those 60s and 70s spy films, or imagine playing Dr Evil from Austin Powers. Create an underground lair and devise traps to kill or capture the good guys.

The demo sadly doesn't cover any traps, but you get an idea how easy this is to control.

Worth a look, is what I'm saying.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
i have been sooo looking forward to this game :)

Summo your a star - and im not talking about when you graduate from RaDa :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Been watching this one a while..... it's no Rome: Total War but it might be worth getting. :)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
mybase.jpg

Fear my underground lair!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
What seems like a novel idea at first - it strikes me that this is just a remake of Dungeon Keeper with a twist...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's it *throws gloves on floor*. Take your tasty Elisha pic and get the hell out of my sight!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted to like it, i really did. But the awkward control system (Which doesn't seem too dissimilar to B&W in retrospect), just didn't allow me to get into it, much less enjoy it.

This Evil Genius looks quite fun tho. :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well it was good for 10 minutes then it was shit :( thats my review anyway.

and dungeon keeper isnt shit! the first one is great and the second one even better!

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
If only Dungeon Keeper 3 came out :( I havent tried this demo yet but the trailer reminded me of dungeon keeper, especially with some zapping electrical trap...

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
heathen!!! :eek:

*burn frizz at stake*

There were two good games to come out of the cranium of Peter Molyneux, and they were Theme Park and Theme Hospital.

That was it. I think ole' Pete's losing/lost it tbh.

*Tries to find the time and effort to d/l the demo*

edit:// Shit, there's a third aswell, Populous 3 was qualiteeeey.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm with Frizz0r. Never thought that much of dungeon keeper and 2 was given the swerve. This seems like a pretty neat idea though and I'll give it a full go tomorrow sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom