Everyones Corps???

C

Custy

Which Corps does everyone belong to (if you are in one)? what does it do etc?

I am a member of LDR, we have 34 members, but only 20 or so are very active. We are a mining corp and have many contracts with a lot of the construction corps to provide both common and rare ores. We usually make 2-4 large scale mining parties a week with many more smaller scale ones. Fairly well known in Verge Vendor and trying to make a common name in the whole Universe.

Anyway, what about you lot??

A

adslrizla

Been in a corp - DHI and decided I'd go back to freelancing. No reflection on them, I just think I joined up too soon after starting the game.

Currently selling mins in bulk to various companies, trading and doing some casual "ninja mining".

Not having a good day today tho - my Thorax disappeared :( Was going to pick it up from the station I left it at and when I got there it was gone. Got the usual response from CCP - "nothing we can do". This is the second ship I've lost like that :(

Ah well I have enough spare cash to buy another - damn annoying though!

D

Drum

Still in my newbie corp, but looking for a decent mining corp, or to go freelance. How does one quit the newbie corp anyway?

Xeno

C

Custy

Not actually 100% sure if you can quit the newbie corp but if you wanna join another corp when you are accepted you will automaticaly quit the newbie corp.

T

Tom

We're in Syndicate region, and we're gonna start manufacturing Thoraxs this week. Come get if you want.

E

Embattle

Although Tom needs one instead of the Snail he currently uses :p

A

adslrizla

Thanks but I just bought a replacement this morning for 9 mill :)

A

AbPoon

dep CEO of cutting edge inc, make about 20-25 mill aday mining the dodgy ast fields in deep space for Bis and Ark, own all the caldari cruiser and frigate and most gal bp's and currently about 2-3 days away from the scorpion Battleship, Not bad for a 15-20 person Corp ;)

C

Custy

I think the smaller corps do better at the beggining, we at LDR are hoping that by investing time in newbies and training them up in safer systems will pay off in the long run as we will have more people to go off mining with.

Thats what we hope will happen anyway :D

B

Bazerka

Director of United Federation of Spice (UFS).

Currently not making much money (due to pumping all funds into developing our miner fleet), but mining like maniacs. ;)

O

Olgark

Freelancer of the Eve Freelancer Network and the FLC.

join chat channle FLC and mercforhire . We are not a corp just a group that helps each other out and swap blue prints/info.

X

xane

I'm sticking to NPC Corporations, currently with (Minmater) Republic Security Services :)

S

Slug

I am in a pirate corp at the mo, been in loads of others though, trust me though, after you do some pirarteing you wont do anything else, its just so much fun.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by The Slug
I am in a pirate corp at the mo, been in loads of others though, trust me though, after you do some pirarteing you wont do anything else, its just so much fun.
Just wait, i think CCP will do something to make it harder for pirates, atm they have it to easy. And most people that call themselves pirates are just griefing pod killers.

S

Slug

yes thats me, unless they can pay a decent sum to keep their heads...

T

Tacticus

I usually just kill the griefing pirates :)

My corpse collection is growing larger with the wanna be rats.

Im currently in Xanadu corp.

T

Tacticus

The game is sadly a bit bugged. Never heard of people losing a ship from a station tho. Check your assets maybe you are looking in wrong station :-p

P

pihlss

I just wounder is that usual you losing property in game?
Isnt the game secure or ?

hm is that a case of ccp costum support

CCP - "nothing we can do ?? Is that soo I fund a MMORPG where the cs is worse then goa - daoc.

getting a little nervous here was thinking of hm move my warrior to the future and start playing EVE but most of the comments say BUG bad cs is it so bad ??

if so it´s bad :( I was growing tired of riding donkey´s in daoc.

N

Neural Network

EVE is a game still in its infant stage. Sometimes you wonder if the game really should have been released yet.
DAoC have been around a long time so don't expect it EVE have better costumer support and lesser bugs :)
On the other hand I can report never to have lost a thing or being stuck.

P

pihlss

Thanks for the answer

I think I wait some month then and continue with daoc and DE.

I will come back hehe

Users who are viewing this thread