"Everyone is lame except me ... "

R

Rasp

Made about 4 characters on the PvP test server over the weekend and got them all to about level 8 or 9.

Most of the characters were in the temporary guild formed by Blejsarus called Prydwen Invaders. All I can say is if this is what a typical large ( 150+ members ) PvP guild is going to be like then I want no part of it.

Most of the people are decent but there are also quite a few who constantly cry inanities exemplified below:

"<insert other guild> are a bunch of f*cking lamers"
"<insert other guild> are so crap"
" FFS <insert other guild> just killed me again"
"<insert other guild> are ganking grey cons, the lamers"
"FFS I'm trying to XP and <insert other guild> killed me"
"FFS killed by a <insert other guild> gank squad"

These SAME people also shout forth:

"woo! I rool, I just ganked a grey con in <insert other guild>"
"I just killed a guy and gave him an XP death, i r00lz"
"This roolz"
"Anyone want to form a gank squad to kill <insert other guild>"

Can it really be true that only the lower end of the gene pool spam guild chat with such polarised and obviously puerile nonsense?!?!

I know PI was a temporary guild and won't make it onto the server when it goes live but it sometimes beggars belief how stupid people are even in a short-term test situation.

Rasp.

F

Flimgoblin

so much for 'Excalibur has all the l33t d00ds and Prydwen is nice and mature' eh? :)

We all have our lamers.

R

Rasp

Originally posted by Fingoniel
so much for 'Excalibur has all the l33t d00ds and Prydwen is nice and mature' eh? :)

We all have our lamers.

Hehe it was supposed to be Prydwen players only, but it turned into a free for all, with everyone and their granny claiming to have a level 50 paladin on Prydwen.

Rasp.

O

old.Flamin

yea PI even had some french people from YS/Hib.

L

liste

also, pryd has no lamers left. they are all on PvP :clap:

O

old.yaruar

Thats why only a few people are still playing PvP in the US.

It turns into a lame gank fest with powergamers and children in equal measure.

I always thought one solution would be having guard factions based around killing people from other realms which allows for some punishment for killing others rather than guild policing which although a goodish plan doesn't stop the problem of continual xp killing of players....

O

old.tRoG

i managed to play on the pvp for about 3 hours last sunday, before i got extremely annoyed at the frenchies and killed them all. har.

quit the server then and neer came back.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
i managed to play on the pvp for about 3 hours last sunday, before i got extremely annoyed at the frenchies and killed them all. har.

quit the server then and neer came back.

... hey... you are one of teh Fowumites(tm). ;)
You shall return.

R

Rumil

grr

no seriusly Rasp is right... Im in Prydwen invaders now and its realy like that.. and there is A LOT of gank groups camping lvl 1-7 lvling places killing grey cons all day long... realy annoying

F

Flimgoblin

tip: don't hit /safety off tilll yer level 10 (in which case you don't even need to type it)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Will be interesting to see how many SBs/Infils/NS go inactive on other servers once the PvP server goes live though don't read this as having a pop at these types of chars, just the perception that some peeps have of them and why they want to play them.

C

-chancer-

bet ya £20 my names been mentioned a fair few times :D

/tip #1
hold weapon out whilst running and press F8
(always a winner )

V

vestax

Aye, i was invited to join PI but i didnt after seeing a group of 8 members ganking greys..

sad really.. camelot hills is not emain ffs

M

mavericky

I was on there for a while before I stopped, leveled up a mentalist to 6, then spent the whole time running around Mularn fighting with any higher cons, (wouldnt start a fight with a blue con or lower) was quite a good laugh for a short time, though it amazed me the number of purples who would kill any con. Dont they realise that my head would eventually wear their axe out? :clap:

O

old.Normengast

I created a char on that PvP server and heard nothing but whining. Took off safety, hit a purple one and went back to the good ol' prydwen

H

Harhr

I did the same, xcept went back to Exc :)
I was very excited in the PvP, tested on gorre, made a d0rf, started at mularn i think and about 40 ppl camping BS. S0 lame lame laaame LAAAAME. Believe me, all lvl 50's who are not n00bs
will come back, its only a matter of time. I thought it would be fun..mythic really needs to change some things.

PvP sucks.

Erkki, your personal cannon f0dder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom