@ Evers

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha i just finished that necro template you started the template thread with aaaaand decided to go to hurb bainshee mob things and farm some clxp , so i end up killing a rr5 vamp rr4 hunter aaaaaaaand a rr11 wl and im rr2/2 yay :p

The warlock actually tried to run used all of his 4 loljappchambers rr5 and still lost , i dung rr2 on him how embarrassing

owned.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Haha i just finished that necro template you started the template thread with aaaaand decided to go to hurb bainshee mob things and farm some clxp , so i end up killing a rr5 vamp rr4 hunter aaaaaaaand a rr11 wl and im rr2/2 yay :p

The warlock actually tried to run used all of his 4 loljappchambers rr5 and still lost , i dung rr2 on him how embarrassing

owned.jpg

yup no spell pierce cap makes necro rather beefy solo.

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha, glad it worked for you mate, needs to redone to add the 5% spell piercing necklace in for extra sickness ;p.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to see a temp with that in please make one so i can use it when i eventually get round to leveling my necro.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
For summoning, can you post the items/crafted you swap out plz?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For summoning, can you post the items/crafted you swap out plz?

Flowing Antalya Shawl <Cloak>
Gatekeeper Bracer of Bedlam
Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
Necklace of Cyclopian Stature
Rog Gem with 24 con 23 hp +6 con cap
Rog Belt with 24 con +6 con cap

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Flowing Antalya Shawl <Cloak>
Gatekeeper Bracer of Bedlam
Bracer of Heavenly Bodies
Necklace of Cyclopian Stature
Rog Gem with 24 con 23 hp +6 con cap
Rog Belt with 24 con +6 con cap

cheers bud

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

owned.jpg

i come there tomorrow :p my wl vs ur necro i bet u that u will perish :p necroes ain't that tough :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
He was dozy and let me get in lifetap range :D

extend range loltap extend range lol tap run in chamber run back out before u get urs off :p or go all the way into mele range demo zou lalalalalalalalalallaallalaallalalala dead necro :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
He just stood there as i loltapped him steadcasting loltap and using his 4 loltap chambers and rr5 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom