Ever wanted to be teh leetx0rz? Then hurry here!

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
L

Laroma

Erhh, since when did playing Q3 make you l33t? That game blows. I have a screensaver that's more entertaining than that game.

:sleeping:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

dont question the power of leet.
it might get you in trouble with many kids.
But seriusly for a nice laugh try using the new dialect "lizer" and chose hacker dialect on this link :)

L

Laroma

Heh, actually I did before when I first looked at it. Those translaters are quite handy for laughs.

And you're right, I might upset TEH KIDS with my presious statement! Fear Q3 players!
eek.gif

<jumps back in Sticky's box using Sticky as cover>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Actually fear CS kids more thay have an abnormal way of annoying the crap out of you.

L

Laroma

Maybe that has to do with the majority of them actually BEING kids. I wouldn't know for sure, though, since I've never been playing any of those FPS games actively online, except back in the QW days.

O

old.tRoG

spamfairya.jpg

i can post funny pictars too :)

Q3 ROX! UT SUX!
I can climb walls with the plasma gun in Q3.... PH34R MY UBER SKILLZ!

L

Laroma

Yeah that picture was funny the first time I saw it. It's like that with most of those forum pictures, they're funny ONCE and never again.

Maybe you could be a little more original and create new ones instead of just ripping other peoples pictures and bandwidth.

:rolleyes:

L

Laroma

Gombur,

What's up with your recent obsession of SW anyway? And why on earth did you choose "Teh Dark Side"?

If I could choose, I'd much rather be a Jedi than a Sith. Guess we can try that soon enough when SWG comes out at some point. It's gonna be strange tho, playing SW characters. Imagine the fun you could get from merging SWG and DAoC..

Laroma the level 10 Repair Droid in Myrkwood

I wonder how Malmohus would look.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

lets just call it an inside joke ;)

and its all sicko's fault

L

Laroma

Pretty much everything is.. Sicko's fault that is.

Let me in on your secret!

O

old.tRoG

i'm sorry glombur, don't spank me.

that job is reserved for sickie..... :)

RaAAaAAaAAaAAaAAaAAaaR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom