Ever heard of planning permission Mythic? :<

Jjuraa

Banned
i was quite happy with the new 1.69 patch.. until i discovered THIS: www.aqrc89.dsl.pipex.com/sshot036.jpg

yes, that is me and my house.. its not much but its home :<

now my house used to be in a nice select neighbourhood.. a few trees, local musician, all gathered into a nice secluded area surrounded by zone wall.. now look at it.. yes i know there are trees in the way but it quite clearly shows a large gap in my zonewall :< which i assume Mythic demolished to make way for the new housing zone..

why was i not informed of this :/ when i bought the place noone mentioned anything about having my zonewalls demolished in the middle of the night :< i dont think the community was properly consulted over this..

now im a fair man, i realise that a growing population means that more houses need to be made available.. thats why il except a mere relocation of my house to another, unspoiled area (with a lake, please) and imediate upgrade to mansion. and maybe a garage. ta :D

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
reckon a conservatory (sp?)....would look rather nice in that gap mate

would make a nice addition to your house :D

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! They've ruined his Feng-shui! That gap is bringing in negative energy, as demonstrated by this post. SUE MYTHIC, BASTARDS!!!! etc :kissit:

Jjuraa

Banned
NeonBlue said:
compensation...i was thinking of !

well, so long as they get a proper team into do it.. not just Requiel with his shovel :< poor guy

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
How can you sleep at nights? :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'll come guard for evil nymphs :x

/guard

Martok

Part of the furniture
Were's that Evil I must go Beat it down and drink all of its negative energy to be Evil :flame:

<Evils sends Evil mind waves into martoks Head>

Must Kill Phos Muct kill Phos

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm you could hire a bunch of thergs to stand in said zone wall hole and spam pbt maybe? then send goa the bill Muwahahahaha!

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
I hear they are planning a six-lane highway right through that gap. So you can expect to see McDonalds' famous golden arches just at the back of your house soon too ;)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I could read you some Vogon poetry if you like? It might help :)

Jjuraa

Banned
Mark my words this will destroy the good reputation of my village :< strip clubs will start opening up all over the place.. cannabis sold on every corner, i... hmm :worthy:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
Mark my words this will destroy the good reputation of my village :< strip clubs will start opening up all over the place.. cannabis sold on every corner, i... hmm :worthy:
Oh my god, that sounds really.. Uhm.. bad? :D
Can I crash at your place sometime soon? :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom