Ever have one of those "duhh" moments?

Gray

FH is my second home
Ick, heh cant even believe im having one of them days where you do everything back-to-front.

Think it started at work, with a few minor incidents which could have escalated, but luckily didnt, where incorrect payments where taken, but anyway! All was fine up until like 10mins ago :/

Was gettin ready for bed, during my nightly ritual of going in the bathroom, filling up the sink and washing my Face with some "Nivia for Men Face Wash". I forgot it so went back into bedroom and picked up the bottle and proceeded.

I should have noticed straight away really, the gel was a bit lighter looking.. but i continued, the lather wasnt as thick as usual, but as it was always pretty thick on other occasions i just didnt bother as i didnt use as much...

It was a bit more... "sticky"... as usual, considering it had "built in" conditioner it didnt feel like it, anyway i let it set in, and started to notice that the lather on the face was almost none existant... hmmm dried in quick, must be good.

not.

Upon rinsing my face i looked at the windowsill and thats when i noticed it :/ (Yip, what you've been expecting since the 3rd paragraph) "Brylcreem Wetlook Gel". Shit :/ been washing my face with hairgel dammit! Altho it has done somethin with the facial hair, not quite sure about the skin, will probably find out tomorrow if ive grown rashes... :p

Anyone else had things similar which theyve done? Fly Killer instead of Lynx? Hmm?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
My dad had a rash, weird kind of strange big spots type allergic reaction and instead of the cream that was supposed to go on him, my mum covered him head to toe in toothpaste.

Realised after he was smelling a bit minty.

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
all the time

like absent mindidly chewing the writing end of a pen ... oops.. blue mouth for me

and failing to knowtice that dilute orange juice was ment to be diluted... taested really strong... not my fault though, it was only in little letter, and it was in a box that looked like it should have contained normal juice

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I put moisturising cream on my toothbrush a few days ago, don't think I'll ever get the taste out of my lovely brush. What an interesting life I lead :)

Seem to have a habit of throwing important things out lately. I threw out the CD with all my revision notes and exam details a couple weeks before my exams started. I also threw out the coversheet for one of my assignments which was pretty stupid. I've got a feeling that I've thrown out my only pair of scissors, dunno how I managed that. Think I stop now before this post gets too interesting.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
My birthday today btw. 22. Seems to me that once you hit 21 birthdays hold nothing at all to look forward to and you just start getting older. Quite depressing really :(

Athan

Resident Freddy
Cask said:
My birthday today btw. 22. Seems to me that once you hit 21 birthdays hold nothing at all to look forward to and you just start getting older. Quite depressing really :(

Just wait until you get near to 30, you'll 'care' about your birthdays again :p.

Happy Birthday anyway :cheers: .

-Ath

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I was in a meeting on monday, and the whole time i had my jumper on back to front.

For 2 hours!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I once wiped my willie with a paint-wiping-wipe-thing. Washed that stuff off real quick in the sink :eek6: No damage seemed to occur though.

Tip: never stop for a tug in the middle of decorating.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Gray said:
Was gettin ready for bed, during my nightly ritual of going in the bathroom, filling up the sink

Humans go in the toilet.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I once tried to jis on Samms face but wee'd instead...

....probably.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Someone stopped and asked me if I wanted a lift when I was walking home from College one day.
My house being 10 mins away, and me being somewhere else completely, I said "Nah, its fine, I only live a few minutes away".
"I know, I live next to you", said the girl from next door who isn't bad looking.

Doh. God I felt like a muppet.

Clown

Part of the furniture
That story hurts me too :(
The only "duhh" moment I've ever had, was when I forgot how to spell "radio" at primary school.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I once got engaged to a girl that turned out to be a complete psycho. Pretty big duhh moment really ;)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
The only duhh moments I can think of is when I've unwrapped a sweet or something and then proceeded to put the sweet in the bin and kept the wrapper :twak:

G

my friend put wart remover in his ear instead of otex, the bottles apparently look the same, he said he didnt notice anything until his ear started foaming up and stinging, he rinsed it all out, he only saved himself from major burns becasue his ear was so bunged up with wax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom