[Event] Taking a stranger to Snowdonia Station

D

Draylor

Ok, so the new guards at snowdonia station say they want to meet, arrest and interrogate a stranger.

Problem is no strangers are nearby (that Im aware of) and it doesnt seem possible for a sorcerer to have one as a pet.

So - 4 of us aggro'd a stranger in camp forest and dragged it all the way to Snowdonia Station - hoping that it might do something.

Sadly when we presented the stranger to the relevant guard all he did was kill it - as we were 99% sure would happen.

There may be a way that we can move the event on by interacting with these guards - but so far I cant work out what it is.

Anyone else have any ideas - or has anyone tried anything more silly, pointless and time wasting than this? :)

G

grebneklaf

Hmmmmm if i remember correctly the seargeant says we shoudl stun a stranger, it will probaly not make any difference, but still.

By the way there are some closer strangers near prydwen keep, just on the other side of the river near the sunken boat, just in case you dont want to run all the way to camp forest.

you can read more about those strangers in this thread:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=29541

D

Draylor

Originally posted by grebneklaf
Hmmmmm if i remember correctly the seargeant says we shoudl stun a stranger, it will probaly not make any difference, but still.
That was tried long ago - and made no difference as you suggested.
By the way there are some closer strangers near prydwen keep, just on the other side of the river near the sunken boat, just in case you dont want to run all the way to camp forest.
That one wasnt spawned at the time - and really it was something silly to try early on a Saturday.
I guess its just back to wait-and-see for something else event related to happen .....

O

old.Odysseus

Dont worry it will all boil down to zerg or be zerged again :)

M

Moody

Don't know if it means anything, but Commander Jusen who is normally guarding the tower near spider hill has fled to the healer in Snow Station. Wont say a word though.

There is also a wizard, yellow to my 21 alt, behind Ardibards between the rot worms who wants to talk to strangers. I only found 1 stranger in Marsh to the north at the ghoul knights.

She conned yellow to me at 44. She wouldn't talk so I killed her. Looked and screamed like a Celt. She respawned instantly. I killed her again and this time she didn't reappear before i got tired of it and left.

Dropped an Axe and Shield that can't be used as was said earlier.

I dont think anyone else but the event team can trigger the next episode of our event really.

G

grebneklaf

Theres an NPC in Ardibards who says he pays 1g per stranger armor, try giving the sword and shield to him.

He stands just infront of ardibard himself and talks to him.

O

old.Kiarra

Cristi met a stranger last night in Cornwall just before you get to to CWS in tress on the right hand side halfway up a hill Nothing was spoken, although I did try :) Alll I got was a dirty look. She was hostile towards me and conned very purple... Eeek !

10 minutes later this stranger had dissapeard... Spooky !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom